PDA

View Full Version : 7th Legion "REP"

boom1234567890
02-12-2014, 01:14 AM
just wanted to know what gives with this as I haven't seen anything on this achievement...

I looked at achievements and it says "finish 7th legion rep". click on it and it says... Achievement Description.... "Finish 7th Legion Rep".

my current rep is "TRUSTED". there is no higher you can go, so do they mean finish all the goals for 7th legion?

nathanpbutler
02-12-2014, 01:44 AM
I believe this is an error that Xbox 360 owners are seeing. The Xbox achievements and PS3 trophies should be identical. If that is the case, then these are the three 7th Legion DLC trophies and their descriptions:

Incursion Excursion: Complete 25 Incursion Events in Paradise
Shogun Master: Complete “The 7th Legion Shogun II” Pursuit
Lucky Kitty:Find the Lucky Kitty by finishing Incusions or from purchasing 7th Legion supply crates

I believe it is that second one that shows up incorrectly on Xbox 360. If so, then Shogun Master requires Shogun II, which means the following requirements:

Complete 25 daily contracts for the 7th Legion
Complete 5 weekly contracts for the 7th Legion
Reach Reliable status with the 7th Legion
Buy 10 items from 7th Legion vendors

Even if you have reached "Trusted," you need to max out the rep anyway to be able to buy 10 items from the vendor (given that the cheapest is 100 rep), and you need to complete 25 daily contracts (of which there have only been about 8 so far) and 5 weekly contracts (of which, there have been only 4 - two of each type - so far).

boom1234567890
02-12-2014, 01:52 AM
I believe this is an error that Xbox 360 owners are seeing. The Xbox achievements and PS3 trophies should be identical. If that is the case, then these are the three 7th Legion DLC trophies and their descriptions:

Incursion Excursion: Complete 25 Incursion Events in Paradise
Shogun Master: Complete “The 7th Legion Shogun II” Pursuit
Lucky Kitty:Find the Lucky Kitty by finishing Incusions or from purchasing 7th Legion supply crates

I believe it is that second one that shows up incorrectly on Xbox 360. If so, then Shogun Master requires Shogun II, which means the following requirements:

Complete 25 daily contracts for the 7th Legion
Complete 5 weekly contracts for the 7th Legion
Reach Reliable status with the 7th Legion
Buy 10 items from 7th Legion vendors

Even if you have reached "Trusted," you need to max out the rep anyway to be able to buy 10 items from the vendor (given that the cheapest is 100 rep), and you need to complete 25 daily contracts (of which there have only been about 8 so far) and 5 weekly contracts (of which, there have been only 4 - two of each type - so far).

ty that's what I thought... a achievement that is bugged lol

anyway im on xbox and there are mod boxes in that vender for 50 rep that count as your buy 10 so im done with that

jschmuck33
02-12-2014, 02:01 AM
I know this is a little off topic but how did you already reach trusted with 7th Legion already? I'm on PC/NA and go to every incursion I see and still have only been able to accumulate a little north of 200 rep.

boom1234567890
02-12-2014, 02:05 AM
im on xbox I have 20-30 peeps that im friends with on almost all the time so I jump worlds and hit almost everyone that spawns... im at 645 pts atm. id have more but there getting stuck on major arkfalls

Atticus Batman
02-12-2014, 12:17 PM
I believe Nathan is right and that you have to complete the Shogun 2 pursuit. It makes sense since the achievement is called Shogun Master.

N3gativeCr33p
02-12-2014, 03:10 PM

So unreal knowing Shadow unlocked this already, that lucky son of a... ;) lol

Shadow Andreas
02-12-2014, 03:17 PM
So unreal knowing Shadow unlocked this already, that lucky son of a... ;) lol

Hehehehehehehehehe....just dumb luck. It was my second incursion :)

4ndreas
02-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Well that impostor isn't the only one. I found the Kitty a week ago and was disappoint (as usual) to find out it was nothing special.

Shadow Andreas
02-12-2014, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=4ndreas;1405685]Well that impostor isn't the only one.QUOTE]

haha...I'm an imposter, ayways.

You are right though...all you get is a title "Lucky Kitty"...woohoo.