PDA

View Full Version : I got the Pass & applied the code. Now what?

Whippersnapper
02-12-2014, 11:51 AM
I was able to sniff out a deal (:o ) and got the season pass moments ago. I got the code sent and I typed it up in the Apply Code section of the website.

Now what?
Do all the DLCs until now just download when I log on?
I don't have much experience when it comes to getting codes and whatnot. So I'm a bit lost.

Atticus Batman
02-12-2014, 12:08 PM
I was able to sniff out a deal (:o ) and got the season pass moments ago. I got the code sent and I typed it up in the Apply Code section of the website.

Now what?
Do all the DLCs until now just download when I log on?
I don't have much experience when it comes to getting codes and whatnot. So I'm a bit lost.

Depends. On 360 and Pc, you should have access once you log in. However it's been said that on Ps3 you now have to dl each dlc from the Ps3 marketplace (and that they will be free.) Not completely sure about Ps3 though lol. It's best to always say what system when having issues and such. But when you log in check your claims box. If the sp worked, trhen you should have a hellbug hat, a raptor, a zawantha (I think that's the right name) outfit, a 7th legion recruit box (and a couple other things I think) waiting for you. The Castithan (dlc1) mission is called "Whisper's scream". If you see that then you atleast have Dlc 1. Don't remember the name of Dlc 2's mission, and in order to know if you have Dlc3 you have to check the claims box anyway. The best way to know would be to see if you got the 7th legion recruit box afterall.