PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there?

raverbane
02-12-2014, 02:57 PM
This is not meant to be any kinda troll post.

I just came back to the game today after about 6 months of being away. After about two hours of riding around and shooting stuff. I realized I hadn't seen another player at all. I sent a couple of shout outs in zone chat and got no response. Is there some new zone everyone is in?

dramaQkarri
02-12-2014, 03:05 PM
There's this new shard thing...you get caught in an empty server "shard" and the only way out is to either join a match of some kind (might work), fast travel to a friend (should work), or restart your game over and over again until you start to see other people (will work but sux). I play on PS3 but have heard the other 2 platforms have this same issue.

justifiable187
02-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Nobody here but us chickens.

Seriously, though, you need to log off and back on again. Due to the two major updates (warmaster and incursions), everyone has been ending up in the same phase, and you happen to be in one everyone just left.

Nefarious
02-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Yeah, you get caught up in a empty shard. I hop in between friends and shadow war to get to new shards to try and catch Incursion events happing.

Shadow Andreas
02-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Yeah, you get caught up in a empty shard. I hop in between friends and shadow war to get to new shards to try and catch Incursion events happing.

In DAWN PATROL, if we all in an Xbox party and are on separate shard we always check the maps and call out what is going on. :)

Bonehead
02-12-2014, 05:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHN6AViJAvI&feature=kpYes,

raverbane
02-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Ah, now it all makes sense. Thanks for the answers, folks. Good luck and good hunting!