PDA

View Full Version : In all honesty

anthonybgtn7
02-12-2014, 05:50 PM
I've had this game since the second day of it's release would have got it the first day but I had classes regardless why is it that I'm ego 5000 and yet I still pull weapons with no natural nanos that is the most depressing thing when your graced by defiance and pull a legendary weapon from a box or event and it's a good synergy good rolls and then you noticed that it lacks a natural nano I understand that there are converters in the game but let the converters be for people who don't like the nano on the weapon but at least every weapon that's allowed to have a nano should have one I think we can all agree that we'd rather have that open mag slot for a burst mag or a high cap or reload at the very least make it a certain ego level that u should always pull nanos on your guns I'm not asking every gun should have the popular syphon or elec nanos but they should at least have a natural nano.

Bonehead
02-12-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm going to go ahead and assume they were not English classes.
BTW LOVE the firefly quote.

boom1234567890
02-12-2014, 05:53 PM
its all bruces fault... NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! A.K.A. Defiance!!!

anthonybgtn7
02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Nah I took those in grammar school

Arsenic_Touch
02-12-2014, 05:59 PM
What's even better is when you get those worthless loadout synergies at 5k ego with no nano effect. It's a real kick to the noggin.

anthonybgtn7
02-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Agreed after all nothing puts you on top of leaderboards faster than a legendary bmg which after 3 dlcs countless useless patching and proper rarity rolls can still have the outlaw synergy

Nefarious
02-12-2014, 06:23 PM
For me it depends on the gun and the rolls it has which depends if I want a nano on it or not for aesthetics reasons.

Like if I get a bull rush with +mag I want it to have electric nano so the thing makes sense like its a laser gun. If it just has 5 rounds I want it to have fire nano or none.

There are some mods I don't bother to put on guns because of the look it might give it.

And I hardly like guns with toxic nano and only 1 gun I like with Bio, that's the Surge Bolter because it looks cool when charging up. Other then that I scrap guns that are bio, I scraped a OJ assault rifle I got last night because it had Bio nano and the farty sounds it makes when you shoot it.

So for me its good that not every gun has a nano on it.

anthonybgtn7
02-12-2014, 06:26 PM
So would I be wrong in asking that ud prefer a no nano than a nano u don't like?

Amack
02-12-2014, 06:34 PM
I scraped a OJ assault rifle I got last night because of it because it had Bio nano and the farty sounds it makes when you shoot it.

I'm going to pretend I just didn't read that. The farty sounds? The weapon I am using in order to save my life, doesn't look good enough? lol.... Nef...

Nefarious
02-12-2014, 06:53 PM
The gun has to look good. My favorite gun now and forever is my Extra Life Machine Gun. A multi barreled machine gun that shoots a stream of syphon lasers. Its beautiful.

I think there are about 7 guns out of 57 I have that I actually use. The rest are just collectables that I modded out to look cool.

And all farty sound guns get tossed into the lake, don't matter what the stats are.

Amack
02-12-2014, 06:54 PM
LoL

/10char

Bonehead
02-12-2014, 06:56 PM
The gun has to look good. My favorite gun now and forever is my Extra Life Machine Gun. A multi barreled machine gun that shoots a stream of syphon lasers. Its beautiful.

I think there are about 7 guns out of 57 I have that I actually use. The rest are just collectables that I modded out to look cool.

And all farty sound guns get tossed into the lake, don't matter what the stats are.

I gotta find that lake.

Deunan
02-12-2014, 07:15 PM
A fair percentage of my orange weapons drop with with no nano effect and I have almost no orange weapons that are AR/SMG/LMG's and, up until last month, none with a nano effect.

Then lo and behold I get an LMG with a radiation nano effect......it's a Rocker. :mad:

Amack
02-12-2014, 07:17 PM
A fair percentage of my orange weapons drop with with no nano effect and I have almost no orange weapons that are AR/SMG/LMG's and, up until last month, none with a nano effect.

Then lo and behold I get an LMG with a radiation nano effect......it's a Rocker. :mad:

Almost positive they do this for "balance" ... I've become a fan of my orange rocker, used to hate em.

Bonehead
02-12-2014, 07:29 PM

That's gotta sting.

Shoogli
02-12-2014, 07:32 PM
I gotta find that lake.

Here :o :

http://alandofmythandatimeofmagic.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/3/1/10312660/6842551.jpg

voice coming from the lake : "stop throwing junk in the lake darnit !"

Amack
02-12-2014, 07:33 PM
He threw out his charge blade too?!?!?!

Shoogli
02-12-2014, 07:34 PM
He threw out his charge blade too?!?!?!

Was probably a farty sword...

Bonehead
02-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Here :o :

http://alandofmythandatimeofmagic.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/3/1/10312660/6842551.jpg

voice coming from the lake : "stop throwing junk in the lake darnit !"

The Mists of Avalon is in my top five favorite books.

Amack
02-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Was probably a farty sword...

Oh my... deep breaths... can't breathe... rofl...

Shoogli
02-12-2014, 07:53 PM
http://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/rifle-header-590x330.jpg

Bonehead : "YAY I found the lake !!!"

Amack
02-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Is that outfit available in the store?

rebtattoo
02-12-2014, 08:08 PM
How cool would it be, instead of scrapping or selling undesirables, we could just set them down somewhere for someone else to pick up. Then, if picked up, the amount of scrip/salvage you would have gotten would be deducted from their stash and put into yours. That way someone else's "trash" may turn into someone's treasure.

Course, this would be a logistical nightmare on the consoles. But, a guy's gotta dream, right?

Bonehead
02-12-2014, 08:10 PM
I don't know about the compensation part but this is the only shooter I'v ever played that does not let you just drop stuff.

Amack
02-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Oh look there... someone dropped a perfectly good charge blade.

Burned In Effigy
02-12-2014, 09:40 PM
How cool would it be, instead of scrapping or selling undesirables, we could just set them down somewhere for someone else to pick up. Then, if picked up, the amount of scrip/salvage you would have gotten would be deducted from their stash and put into yours. That way someone else's "trash" may turn into someone's treasure.

Course, this would be a logistical nightmare on the consoles. But, a guy's gotta dream, right?
I've thought similarly but with the selling off of weapons to vendors, like I do, then people can open vendor and see my "trash". I get rid of so many weapons.

Manstan
02-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Oh look there... someone dropped a perfectly good charge blade.

He said after blowing the back of someones head off.