PDA

View Full Version : San fran incursion up on PC NA FINALLY

Arsenic_Touch
02-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Yup.

Add winterborn and port to me, remove yourself once you're ported in so other people can have room because my friend's list is pretty full from the clan.

Amack
02-12-2014, 07:55 PM
My car keeps disappearing!!!

Amack
02-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Now there is smoke pouring out of my powersupply! If it gives out, that will be 2 computers you owe me Trion!

Arsenic_Touch
02-12-2014, 08:18 PM
And now it's over. A clan member crashed at like 20 seconds in the siege. was terrible. Doubt live support will help with it.

Fuzzle
02-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I was fortunate enough to get in and complete it. Much appreciated.

Arsenic_Touch
02-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I was fortunate enough to get in and complete it. Much appreciated.

No problem. It'll probably be a week before we see another one. I suppose that's why it's a weekly. Heh.

Market
02-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Okay, if I'm totally off-base with the following, please feel free to ignore me or tell I'm nuts... wouldn't be the first time... lol

I have a theory about why SF Incursions aren't popping up for many of us very often. I assume that a great deal of the server population is North of the bridge. If a large number of people move into San Fran, would we see more frequent Incursions there? It was said that the frequency of Incursions is based on server population. Wouldn't stand to reason that if there are more people in the North, that's where the highest occurrence of Incursions would take place?

Again, all of that is just a thought, I don't have conclusive proof that it would change anything. I think it was worth bringing up though.

Amack
02-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Negative Market, we tried, multiple times... and cleared spawns.

Arsenic_Touch
02-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Okay, if I'm totally off-base with the following, please feel free to ignore me or tell I'm nuts... wouldn't be the first time... lol

I have a theory about why SF Incursions aren't popping up for many of us very often. I assume that a great deal of the server population is North of the bridge. If a large number of people move into San Fran, would we see more frequent Incursions there? It was said that the frequency of Incursions is based on server population. Wouldn't stand to reason that if there are more people in the North, that's where the highest occurrence of Incursions would take place?

Again, all of that is just a thought, I don't have conclusive proof that it would change anything. I think it was worth bringing up though.

Evidently they misspoke when they said it was based on population while we were testing it. It's not based on population according to trick on the last live stream. United Legion and CORE with a few other clans actually spread over 75+ people in san fran trying to pop one for a few hours. Nothing happened.

Market
02-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Evidently they misspoke when they said it was based on population while we were testing it. It's not based on population according to trick on the last live stream. United Legion and CORE with a few other clans actually spread over 75+ people in san fran trying to pop one for a few hours. Nothing happened.

Ahh, okay... I missed him saying it wasn't based on server population, I had to leave the house half way through the stream. Glad this was tested, thanks for clearing that up!

Arsenic_Touch
02-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Ahh, okay... I missed him saying it wasn't based on server population, I had to leave the house half way through the stream. Glad this was tested, thanks for clearing that up!

Would've been nice to know it before we gathered everyone up and wasted our time trying to pop one.

Market
02-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Would've been nice to know it before we gathered everyone up and wasted our time trying to pop one.

Indeed. Though I would argue that any amount of testing isn't a waste of time, especially seeing that how things are supposed to be and how they actually are are often two different animals... ;) At least it's something we can be sure of now, so I see it as a good thing. Thanks to you and your peeps for taking the time!

ironcladtrash
02-12-2014, 10:23 PM
No problem. It'll probably be a week before we see another one. I suppose that's why it's a weekly. Heh.

Yeah, all I want is a lock box and these incursions happen to infrequently for me to get rep. I did three today and 2 of them bugged out and didn't finish and crashing in this one when it was finishing was the worst. Who knows if I'll ever see another SF one.

Arsenic_Touch
02-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Yeah, all I want is a lock box and these incursions happen to infrequently for me to get rep. I did three today and 2 of them bugged out and didn't finish and crashing in this one when it was finishing was the worst. Who knows if I'll ever see the next SF one.

Opened 2 so far. Got a crappy no ego leveled shield both times. At least I was able to get a blue katana.

ironcladtrash
02-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Opened 2 so far. Got a crappy no ego leveled shield both times. At least I was able to get a blue katana.

Do you know what kind of sawed off the 7th legion one is? That's the weapon I really want.