PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play most of the day, Deluxe, Pre-Order, Steam Bonuses not there!!!

Stubborness
04-02-2013, 03:24 PM
I paid $130+++ for this to get Deluxe, Season Pass etc.

I logged in at 8AM played for about 20 minutes before it kicked me off the servers.

I tried to play for another hour and it kept saying "server timed out."

I went to work and just got home, and I CANNOT PLAY NOW EITHER!! Says servers not available? I push Try Again over and over and NOTHING.

Can I just have a refund? I have NEVER NEVER SEEN SUCH A BUNGLED MESS OF A LAUNCH!!!

$130 back please!

JUST AWFUL. I was willing to forgive not being able to play this morning but you have had ALL DAY TO FIX IT!!!!!

Jestunhi
04-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Calm down... the server is down for patching.

Unfortunate timing as it has not been down long.

As for 8am... an MMO at launch is only ever in one state.

:edit:

Also, I assume you have put all 3 CD keys from Steam into the Trion Worlds account page to get tie them to your account, and then tried to claim them via the ingame shop?

Evin_Deitrick
04-02-2013, 03:32 PM
The game was fully playable last night... as well as most of yesterday, So don't hate the game hate the player.

Jestunhi
04-02-2013, 03:33 PM
I've been playing on and off for the last 8 hours with no issue.

Stubborness
04-02-2013, 03:34 PM
I charge enough that they don't argue with me and have refunded me on Simcity as well. Should be no different than Simcity,

They advertised something and are not delivering it.

I am now in a 2 HOUR QUEUE.

Its not acceptable to me, it might be to you, but I've been waiting to play all day, need to let others know how terrible this launch is.

Stubborness
04-02-2013, 03:35 PM
LOVELY.

Server disconnect and out of the queue and back offline.

ExpiredLifetime
04-02-2013, 03:37 PM
It's the first day since the game has been up. What did you expect? The game to be up and running with zero bugs at all? This is a pretty smooth launch, when compared with the history of online games.

ZombieTech
04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
The game was fully playable last night... as well as most of yesterday, So don't hate the game hate the player.

Erm, yeah, hoping this is a troll attempt? You do know the actual "launch/release date" of Defiance, yes? oO