PDA

View Full Version : orange from serenity academy.

mikomi okanaji
02-13-2014, 03:46 AM
anyone get an oj from mount tam incursion?.. and what is the siege score you need to get it.. 20k.. 27k.. or 40k

MR RnFnR
02-13-2014, 04:07 AM
Just had an awesome orange mazu blast rifle in mount tam and my score was 33k

boogiejive
02-13-2014, 05:24 AM
so they are real

boogiejive
02-13-2014, 05:36 AM
Just had an awesome orange mazu blast rifle in mount tam and my score was 33k

are u interested in getting rid of that mazu

Shadow Andreas
02-13-2014, 09:17 AM
This morning I got an orange Det from an incursion in Mount Tam, I don't remember my score but it was not over 20K (I don't think).

I then ran over and did the Madera incursion (that popped during the siege at Serenity) and only got blues while scoring 84K

ArkHunter Z
02-13-2014, 09:21 AM
Sounds like oj drops are just random....

N3gativeCr33p
02-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Sounds like oj drops are just random....

Say it isn't so! lol

Sevn
02-13-2014, 09:56 AM
Last night I got a OJ rebound launcher. (the rocket launcher) at the Marin siege. Finished with a score of 48k at the siege

LOOKxATxTHISxI
02-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Finished in 3rd place at kenn farm incursion a few nights ago. If I remember right I only had 41,000 points scored at the siege and had a syphon derailer drop. I'm assuming it's like the old volge sieges where you have to reach level 10 at the siege to get a chance at the ojs.

rebtattoo
02-13-2014, 12:55 PM
For the incursions that end in volge sieges, you need top tier scoring. 40k. The others are believed to be the same as afflicted sieges, 27k. I'm currently waiting on confirmation. Will let y'all know as soon as I get a response.

Sonic7870
02-13-2014, 01:14 PM
For the incursions that end in volge sieges, you need top tier scoring. 40k. The others are believed to be the same as afflicted sieges, 27k. I'm currently waiting on confirmation. Will let y'all know as soon as I get a response.

The plague & volge incursion sieges use the tier scoring as if they were normal sieges of 27k for tier 10 plague and 40k for tier 10 volge without knowing what the tier score for the mutant incursion siege actually is I would guess between 20k and 40k giving the fact that mutants are weak enemies

maverick07
02-13-2014, 01:52 PM
After scoring 19k I got 2 blues and 3 keys from the siege scoring. I got just over 21k another time, and I got a purple and a blue, with 4 keys from the siege part.

I am guessing that the total points you need for Serenity Academy is 20k to get the top tier reward. Be nice to know for sure though but that is what I shoot for in them now.

DJ51
02-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Got OJ Vot pulser last night at Serenity.....Scored about 20k
I also get 7th legion gear from all over too Hmmmmm

Telemachus
02-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Got 66k at Serenity, and 96k at Ken farm incursions, only received blues.

Was leveling shotguns and rocket launchers.

maverick07
02-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Got 66k at Serenity, and 96k at Ken farm incursions, only received blues.

Was leveling shotguns and rocket launchers.

Hmm. Well you should be getting at least a blue and a purple with those scores. Unless your getting thinking of the 7th Legion reward. The 7th Legion weapons from Incursions are always a green or a blue.

Shoogli
02-14-2014, 08:43 AM
2 things :

- I *guess* it does work like the higher the tier the better your chance at looting orange. Meaning it's not impossible to get an orange at lower tier while at the same time not impossible to get only blues at highher tiers. (speaking of non 7th legion weapons, the "tier crate" one awarded at the end of the incursion.

- What I'm more interrested in knowing is if the 7th Legion gun that appear as part as the score card can sometimes appear purple or orange ? And if it's tied to tier scoring.

EDIT :

[...] The 7th Legion weapons from Incursions are always a green or a blue.

Oh darn missed that ! So orange and purple 7th Legion can only be gotten from Overpass crate vendor then ?

Shadow Andreas
02-14-2014, 09:40 AM
2 things :

- I *guess* it does work like the higher the tier the better your chance at looting orange. Meaning it's not impossible to get an orange at lower tier while at the same time not impossible to get only blues at highher tiers. (speaking of non 7th legion weapons, the "tier crate" one awarded at the end of the incursion.

- What I'm more interrested in knowing is if the 7th Legion gun that appear as part as the score card can sometimes appear purple or orange ? And if it's tied to tier scoring.

EDIT :

Oh darn missed that ! So orange and purple 7th Legion can only be gotten from Overpass crate vendor then ?

I have noticed that I don't always get a 7th Legion reward even when I score high....it's kind of a let down to score 85K at Ken Farm and not get a 7th Legion weapon. :(

Fuzzle
02-14-2014, 09:43 AM
I have noticed that I don't always get a 7th Legion reward even when I score high....

Was your inventory full? On the Warmaster (before it was changed), it awarded oranges on the score screen and if your inventory was full they would not be awarded at all. Since the 7th legion weapons are awarded through the incursion score screen I suspect that they have the same issue.

Shadow Andreas
02-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Was your inventory full? On the Warmaster (before it was changed), it awarded oranges on the score screen and if your inventory was full they would not be awarded at all. Since the 7th legion weapons are awarded through the incursion score screen I suspect that they have the same issue.

I can't say for sure if my inventory was full or not.......but I know that no weapon showed up on the score card. I will have to pay more attention.