PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.304 - eh? Which platforms? Did it happen?

dramaQkarri
02-13-2014, 02:03 PM
Release Date: 2/12/2014 @ 2 AM PST / 4 AM GMT - During normal nightly restarts.

Patch Notes by Morgana said this:
Infected patients have gained a stiff upper lip and will stop shouting so darn much about their condition. The big babies.
Increased frequency of Incursions and made it possible for two to occur at once. This will reduce population congestion.

Haven't seen any confirmation exactly that this happened last night. Any information on when/which platform/whatever would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Shadow Andreas
02-13-2014, 02:09 PM
Release Date: 2/12/2014 @ 2 AM PST / 4 AM GMT - During normal nightly restarts.

Patch Notes by Morgana said this:
Infected patients have gained a stiff upper lip and will stop shouting so darn much about their condition. The big babies.
Increased frequency of Incursions and made it possible for two to occur at once. This will reduce population congestion.

Haven't seen any confirmation exactly that this happened last night. Any information on when/which platform/whatever would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I had 2 incursions this morning.....was doing the Mount Tam incursion and during the siege portion.....the incursion in Madera popped. As soon as I was done with Mount Tam I went and finished the Madera one. Now I just wish I could get Marin to finish my weekly.

Amack
02-13-2014, 02:11 PM
They're drunk again and doing cartwheels in zero gravity.

bigguy
02-13-2014, 02:24 PM
yeah there was no such thing on ps3 last night

dramaQkarri
02-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Didn't think PS3 was updated. Was on last night and didn't see much excitement. Was content with a 6-person incursion where we killed hulkers a number of times, so that was nice. Still, it would be nice of Morgana to let us know which platforms get this update as they happen...if/when...

Shadow Andreas
02-13-2014, 04:48 PM
Didn't think PS3 was updated. Was on last night and didn't see much excitement. Was content with a 6-person incursion where we killed hulkers a number of times, so that was nice. Still, it would be nice of Morgana to let us know which platforms get this update as they happen...if/when...

Have you played today....I'm thinking she got the date wrong and it was updated this morning for all. I know last night Xbox was normal with incursions barely happening and being WAY over-crowded. This morning it was a nice surprise to see two incursions at roughly the same time (overlapping time wise).

Morgana
02-13-2014, 06:25 PM
Have you played today....I'm thinking she got the date wrong and it was updated this morning for all. I know last night Xbox was normal with incursions barely happening and being WAY over-crowded. This morning it was a nice surprise to see two incursions at roughly the same time (overlapping time wise).

Doh, you're right. I've corrected it in the post now! They happened during the normal nightly restarts, which meant no real additional downtime.

Real-talk: If we continue in this trend-- updating when the servers normally go down-- would you rather I call it out in Server Status as an FYI? I'd be glad to do it if that's the case.

Arsenic_Touch
02-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Real-talk: If we continue in this trend-- updating when the servers normally go down-- would you rather I call it out in Server Status as an FYI? I'd be glad to do it if that's the case.

yes,. that would be a good idea.

WhiteF8ng
02-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Doh, you're right. I've corrected it in the post now! They happened during the normal nightly restarts, which meant no real additional downtime.

Maybe then there'd be a use for that section. You just need to step out of the time machine before you do it. True-story...

Morgana
02-13-2014, 07:16 PM
I'll do that from here on out, then!

WhiteF8ng-- if there's downtime that's beyond the daily stuff, I do make sure to post a maintenance notice in that subforum. After a time, they get moved to a hidden archive. If you wanted, we could make that public pretty easily.

(I also will try and time travel less. Doh.)

Arsenic_Touch
02-13-2014, 07:17 PM
That archive would actually make sense to be public because it would give people an idea of what's going on.