PDA

View Full Version : Co-op help

Irevilic
02-13-2014, 03:45 PM
Hey I just got this game and I really need help. Been trying for about 2 hours to join my friends game and I can't. He can't join me either. The game keeps saying Friend not online/found. It's starting to get really annoying lol. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? I've been looking around for a good 40 minutes and there's a lot said about it but nothing on how to fix it.
Also I should say that we are both playing on the Xbox 360 and that we live about 5 streets from one another.

Atticus Batman
02-13-2014, 03:50 PM
Make sure you are bot on the same server. If one created a character on the Na server and one on the Uk, server then you can't join each other.

Also the search feature to find people sucks. If they are on your friends list they will show correctly on your in game friend list. Send them a group invite or go to friend through there, or both. Again that only works if you are on the same server.

Etaew
02-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Also make sure you finish the Crash Site tutorial area and are in Mount Tam.

Irevilic
02-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Thanks for replying. We're both from the UK (5 streets away) How do you check which server you are on? As I said it's the Xbox 360 we are playing on. And i'm not entirely sure of the way around the menu's yet.

Etaew
02-13-2014, 03:54 PM
I'm not sure how it is on consoles, but on PC on the launcher in the settings it says the region, there is NA and EU regions.

dramaQkarri
02-13-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm not sure how it is on consoles, but on PC on the launcher in the settings it says the region, there is NA and EU regions.

It's the same for PS3 so most likely that's where it is on Xbox too. It's at the bottom left of PS3 screen.

Irevilic
02-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Sorry is this the menu where you choose your character from? Or an in-game menu through the select button then holding in LT(L2) and going to settings?

Atticus Batman
02-13-2014, 05:09 PM
It the patch screen that is up before you choos your character. You start the game. When it asks you to patch look at the bottom to see wich region server you are on. (Na or UK)