youngcuz
04-02-2013, 03:28 PM
fix the voice chat all i ask for

Evil Wall
02-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Ya same here......

TalynOne
02-03-2014, 01:16 PM
If the text chat system is any indication any "fix" done to the voice chat will simply make it worse.

Storm58
02-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Voice or text, you can't have both.

Quebra Regra
02-03-2014, 01:18 PM
fix VOICE, I'm too busy shooting to type. + it's 2014.

Manstan
02-03-2014, 01:23 PM
I haven't used the mic yet; well I did in the alpha, but listening to every noise going on around everyone with a mic got annoying fast. Every dog bark, background conversation, kids scream, TV going, door slam, chip crunch, and snack swallow, but no one talking. lol

TalynOne
02-03-2014, 01:27 PM
I haven't used the mic yet; well I did in the alpha, but listening to every noise going on around everyone with a mic got annoying fast. Every dog bark, background conversation, kids scream, TV going, door slam, chip crunch, and snack swallow, but no one talking. lol

Haven't double checked but isn't there a per person mute feature?

Manstan
02-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Yes, but then it didn't have a press to talk option. Can't say it wasn't hilarious at times lol

crasher
02-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Yes, but then it didn't have a press to talk option. Can't say it wasn't hilarious at times lol
PTT mic means that your 'toon stops doing whatever and is dead in the water, just like the chat window being open.

Trust me, it's useless.

What you have to do is open the mic and ruthlessly mute every mouthbreathing 'taterchipmunching cokeguzzling halfwit out there.

Brutal? Yep. Deal with it.

If they're that rude to a whole area/zone of ppl, they need to GTJO, they don't have anything to say worth hearing.

And: :) Have a nice day! :)

Quebra Regra
02-03-2014, 03:20 PM
at least for XBOX there's a party chat option right?

Atticus Batman
02-03-2014, 03:27 PM
at least for XBOX there's a party chat option right?

Xbox party chat has an 8 person limit. Once 8 are in there then noobody else can join it. That makes it useless for a clan. But most of the time clan chat works fine. It's area chat we have an issue with normally.

Manstan
02-03-2014, 07:59 PM
PTT mic means that your 'toon stops doing whatever and is dead in the water, just like the chat window being open.

Trust me, it's useless.

What you have to do is open the mic and ruthlessly mute every mouthbreathing 'taterchipmunching cokeguzzling halfwit out there.

Brutal? Yep. Deal with it.

If they're that rude to a whole area/zone of ppl, they need to GTJO, they don't have anything to say worth hearing.

And: :) Have a nice day! :)

Ask me if I'm surprised lol