PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall Major Lag

TripMyWire
04-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Well just did my first major arkfall. What a dissapointment. First off we had about 80 people. Which made it lag so hard the sound and enemies lagged all over the place.

Then you have about 16 small enemies and one Monarch. Really its not enough to go around. The fact whoever gets last hit on the enemy gets the kill sucks. No ammo boxes spent 3 times going to get ammo.

Then at the end i get my achievement but no loot except bog standard keys. Yea maybe the fact me and about 40 people get no kills might have somthing to do it. but just felt like a waste of time.

Hopefully they will be improved it.

BonnBonn
04-02-2013, 03:36 PM
With these events you get no xp. It only gives you "Rare/Legendary" equipment and some cash.

loops73
04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
I was just in an arkfall also,and had no lag,except when I went into my character screen to change weapons. there were 80-100 of us.

lemieux
04-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Major Arkfalls are what scares me about this game. A lot.

The game is amazing and tons of fun but if Major Arkfalls fail, so does this game. Very sad.

Agent19 XS
04-02-2013, 04:06 PM
My arkfall was the same today. It was about 80 of us there and the lag was bad. It took us forever to beat it, because the two hellbug Monarch, were warping all over the place. We beat it with 1:19mins left though. I didn't think we were going to make it. The lack of ammo boxes near by made it worse. I had to run to get ammo three times, a few meters south of where we were fighting.

This was the only time I experienced lag. Even at the main camp there was no lag and their are a lot of players hanging around there. Now the servers are down, so can't play until tomorrow morning after I get off work. Loved the Nolan and Irisa side quest.