PDA

View Full Version : [US] LF Casual, no application clan

neuralhandshake
02-16-2014, 03:35 PM
My friend and I are looking for a US clan that fits a couple of our requirements...

We're over 21 and +500 in our EGO ratings as of right now and pretty active at the moment, but we come and go in terms of activity.

So we're pretty much looking for a clan that:
-Doesn't require an application or screening process
-Isn't too hardcore serious about the game--we co-op but don't PVP
-Will be understanding if we suddenly lapse in activity for a month or two or longer due to school/life/Elder Scrolls Online
-Considers Ventrilo/Voice as optional, not necessary (we have it, however)
-Has a decent rating

We're pretty good at contributing to activities in the clan, and I'm really only looking for a new one because we want something with more players that also are as dedicated to that. To re-emphasize though, we don't want to go through an application/trial process or whatever--we're busy, but we game when we can, and it's always nice to come back to Defiance to the clan we left.

I know those are kind of intense needs/wants, but hopefully someone can help us out!

My in-game name is Renee Montoya, hers is The Question.

Thanks in advance :)

Arsenic_Touch
02-16-2014, 04:45 PM
CORE would love to have you, however we do have an application, it's not for screening though, it's to have a record of when you joined and who recruited you + a way to contact you when mass emails are sent out for events. No requirements for playing, we're a large community that spans across numerous games and will will have an elder scrolls online presence as well.

There's no screening process since we're pretty much open recruiting, but I'll need you both to hop on teamspeak to get you into the clan and set up your teamspeak permissions and to confirm that you agreed to the Code of conduct, which is also pretty straight forward.

If interested, sign up on http://corelegiondefiance.enjin.com/ and fill out a small app in the recruitment section.
Hop on 199.229.249.52 to get an officers attention, I'll most likely be on and hear the guest user sign in.

Lebz
02-16-2014, 05:14 PM
Already got him in <MTBS>!

neuralhandshake
02-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Her ;)

Thanks, Lebz! I'll get my girl in there, too.