PDA

View Full Version : Bathhouse Volge Swarm siege wave 9

OynxDragon666
02-19-2014, 06:23 AM
has anyone tried this Siege recently, the number of Volge on wave 9 is ridiculous, there were about 40+ Volge there easy against 5 players (one time a player was running away over a hill with 20 Volge on his heels). in my opinion one of the most fun Sieges there is.

wave 8 is amusing because it's the infinite Elite Volge Viscera wave, kill one and two more appear to take it's place.

MagnusRune Daltus
02-19-2014, 06:32 AM
we need to get a mode where that happens for the entire siege. and you need like 100 people there to get to wave 10.

bigguy
02-19-2014, 06:35 AM
yup i love it bathhouse is one of my favorites

N3gativeCr33p
02-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Dawn Patrol had a fun time at a Bathhouse Volge siege last night... we ripped that shtako up! Which knocked out a second SF incursion for me, as well.

rebtattoo
02-19-2014, 06:59 AM
yup i love it bathhouse is one of my favoritesafter last night, and a kick *** oj pull, it definitely ranks at the top for me right now! Lol

squidgod2000
02-19-2014, 07:07 AM
has anyone tried this Siege recently, the number of Volge on wave 9 is ridiculous, there were about 40+ Volge there easy against 5 players (one time a player was running away over a hill with 20 Volge on his heels). in my opinion one of the most fun Sieges there is.

It's a nice change of pace from the typical 1-minute stages. If you think it's hard now, imagine doing it before the volge nerf.

Binky
02-19-2014, 08:35 AM
It's a nice change of pace from the typical 1-minute stages. If you think it's hard now, imagine doing it before the volge nerf.

Didn't you hear?
They didn't nerf the Volge.
They buffed the weapons.
:rolleyes:

No really.
He said that....

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
02-19-2014, 09:09 AM

hehe
Niceeee. Finally somebody said it :D

BIEBERyoloSWAG
02-19-2014, 09:16 AM
we need to get a mode where that happens for the entire siege. and you need like 100 people there to get to wave 10.

Incusrsions have an average of 60 people at them and we already see how much those can suck sometimes.

squidgod2000
02-19-2014, 09:33 AM
Didn't you hear?
They buffed the weapons.

No really.
He said that....

Yep, I love this new weapon attribute that makes the Volge and Dark Matter guys wildly inaccurate (compared to pre...buff).

bigguy
02-19-2014, 12:04 PM
are you serious?....when the volge shoot me they never miss

rebtattoo
02-19-2014, 12:11 PM
are you serious?....when the volge shoot me they never missThe bombers never miss, with their pink rain of hell! I'll stand toe to toe with a trooper now though.

However, I did notice last night, the more troopers in a group, the more accurate they become. 1 trooper can't hit the side of a barn to save his ***. Put 4 or more troopers in a close group and their accuracy exemplifies greatly!

Overtkill21
02-19-2014, 12:11 PM
Not tryin' to brag, but I have pushed the Bathhouse to Siege Stage 10 solo. My final score was north of 125K.

It was difficult but with spikes and stims completely do-able.

Honestly the only challenge Volge present now is in large numbers - if they were as they used to be I'd have been hosed.

rebtattoo
02-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Not tryin' to brag, but I have pushed the Bathhouse to Siege Stage 10 solo. My final score was north of 125K.

Honestly the only challenge Volge present now is in large numbers - if they were as they used to be I'd have been hosed.Agreed!

Ed and I took a bathhouse to level 12 a couple weeks ago. It was the 2 of us and a purple that spent the majority of the time worming around. Was a helluva lot of fun. I like those!

Overtkill21
02-19-2014, 12:17 PM
Agreed!

Ed and I took a bathhouse to level 12 a couple weeks ago. It was the 2 of us and a purple that spent the majority of the time worming around. Was a helluva lot of fun. I like those!

A guy showed up to one of my solo Sieges the other night, he was discouraged by my not needing him to hold a point down - I figured he would just go take one of the other undefended points.

He stayed for a minute and was gone - he didn't even show on the scoreboard.

squidgod2000
02-19-2014, 12:19 PM
are you serious?....when the volge shoot me they never miss

Volge are as bad as Storm Troopers these days. They used to have perfect or near-perfect aim which forced you to use cover and fight slowly. Now you can just stand in the open and slaughter them with no risk--like everything else in Defiance.

Overtkill21
02-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Volge are as bad as Storm Troopers these days. They used to have perfect or near-perfect aim which forced you to use cover and fight slowly. Now you can just stand in the open and slaughter them with no risk--like everything else in Defiance.

Yep, they used to be pinpoint accurate with their firearms, especially the Elite Troopers, now the only time Elite Troopers down me is with a lucky Cluster Grenade - and regular Troopers are just a joke.

N3gativeCr33p
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

HAHAHAHA... it would be so perfect if the Volge let out a Wilhelm scream when you dropped one, just like a Stormtrooper would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCU61DmSX6s

DanteYoda
02-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Didn't you hear?
They buffed the weapons.

No really.
He said that....

Well that would work, if we actually let them shoot, they are dead as soon as they spawn...so back to the drawing board devs..

Amack
02-19-2014, 06:27 PM
That is funny stuff Overt, I'm also a fan of solo sieges and have had a few peeps show up to them just to leave again for whatever reason. They probably don't know I'm a nice guy and would happily back them up to get points once I reach Tier 1.

I can't tell you how many times it has turned into the Volge actually camping my spawn point... funny stuff indeed.

Nalai
02-19-2014, 06:58 PM

Honestly the only challenge Volge present now is in large numbers - if they were as they used to be I'd have been hosed.
Solo:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/795187630791257639/4A4C0A4671F3CA8DBE5D711ED5477AC27C00CF53/

Bonehead
02-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Didn't you hear?
They buffed the weapons.

No really.
He said that....

He really did.