PDA

View Full Version : Clan Ranks

J2thehaleraiser
02-19-2014, 07:29 PM
I started playing Defiance when it first came out, took a long break and have just recently picked it up again. My friends and I have a small clan on the XBOX NA SERVER and I have a couple of questions about ranking up certain things in the clan.

1. Do minor Arkfalls count towards the leveling of Arkfalls in the clan or is it just the major ones?

2. Do the arenas count towards leveling the challenges?

3. Do the main missions count towards anything? I know a lot of the main missions are conflict sites, I was just wondering if they counted towards leveling up the conflict sites when you do them?

4. Is there any bonus xp given towards the leveling up of things if we are all in a group together?

Thanks for any info on these things and if you have any tips for leveling certain things up fast, they would be appreciated!

Arsenic_Touch
02-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Minors count, but they only give like 2k experience on the bar, not worth doing.

The main missions that are conflict sites count, I think? can't be sure.
But the other missions do not award any experience towards your clan rank.

There is no bonus experience from grouping up unless you buy the group xp boost.

Arenas do count towards challenges, in fact they're the best way to level your challenges.

J2thehaleraiser
02-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Thank you Arsenic, I really appreciate the information.