PDA

View Full Version : Inventory slots already purchase should go into the claims....

cuba 666
02-20-2014, 05:41 AM
Only one question and suggestion to the livestream feb, 21

like, when you start a new character in your claims there is always everything that you purchase like the blades mods and more...
Inventory slot that we buy should be the same way no matter what......

N3gativeCr33p
02-20-2014, 06:32 AM
Good question, perhaps you should add it to this thread?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?149747-Feb-21st-live-stream-questions

drackiller
02-20-2014, 06:51 AM
Yeah, right...and they just lose the chicken that lays golden eggs !? I don`t think that`s going to happen any time soon.

squidgod2000
02-20-2014, 07:11 AM
You're far from the first person to mention this, though in light of Rift's making mount purchases account-wide the other day, there might be some hope for the Defiance team to follow suit with inventory slots.

I doubt it'd cost them much. How many people even play two characters? Or buy inventory space on both?

N3gativeCr33p
02-20-2014, 07:13 AM
How many people even play two characters? Or buy inventory space on both?

Personally, I don't... but I still think they should be account bound for those who do play more than one character.

cuba 666
02-20-2014, 07:50 AM
Good question, perhaps you should add it to this thread?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?149747-Feb-21st-live-stream-questions

i just follow your advice....and like borderlands i play with almost 16 characters and i will like to do the same in Defiance.....

cuba 666
02-20-2014, 07:54 AM
You're far from the first person to mention this, though in light of Rift's making mount purchases account-wide the other day, there might be some hope for the Defiance team to follow suit with inventory slots.

I doubt it'd cost them much. How many people even play two characters? Or buy inventory space on both?

i been playing the game sense day one never quit...never stop....that makes me a real veteran on xbox NA many knows me in game only as Cuba 666...........trust me i know this question come out already, but i never give up...the claims are there for a reason when you start a new toon...i got everything i purchase even the clothes, cars, and mods for my blades on my new fresh toon...and that should be the same for inventory slots....

ArthriticNed
02-20-2014, 11:15 AM
I agree with you 100% Cuba. Whatever you PAY for should be acct wide.

OttawaREDBLACKS
02-20-2014, 11:23 AM
its too late to change that as there have been those to have bought well over 100 slots and those who have bought 1000 slots. Why would it be fair for the one who paid $15 get the same benefits as one that paid over 10 times that number.

cuba 666
02-20-2014, 02:13 PM
its too late to change that as there have been those to have bought well over 100 slots and those who have bought 1000 slots. Why would it be fair for the one who paid $15 get the same benefits as one that paid over 10 times that number.

That's my point I'm one of them with over 3700s slots already purchase that's why start this to see if in the future with can get this back in the claims when we start a new toon....

Arsenic_Touch
02-20-2014, 02:16 PM
Please don't waste time on the live stream with this. No offense but there's a finite amount of time and space for questions and this has already been addressed, they're not going to make inventory slots account wide. That is their main source of income.

cuba 666
02-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Please don't waste time on the live stream with this. No offense but there's a finite amount of time and space for questions and this has already been addressed, they're not going to make inventory slots account wide. That is their main source of income.

My respect to you sir I guess you never spend real money like me and others but I just trying with respect again, that's why of the reason I just read never post in the forums, because of this, and again I been following you quit a while in the forum I always like you, and I still like you but I'm on xbox NA and I play just like you sense April non stop, but again that's my only concern inventory slots and I don't wasting time....peace

dramaQkarri
02-20-2014, 02:47 PM

Please try not to guide what does and does not get asked on the live stream. It's not up to you. You have my respect as your knowledge and help on the forums is great, but maybe you could let other people ask the questions they want to ask. In other words, let this guy ask his question and you can ask yours.

My feeling is that in general the live stream just isn't helpful to us anyway. At best we get indirect answers anymore (at worst we get lied to) so who's to say what's a waste of time and what isn't?

dramaQkarri
02-20-2014, 02:48 PM
That's my point I'm one of them with over 3700s slots already purchase that's why start this to see if in the future with can get this back in the claims when we start a new toon....

I must also say, what kind of madman buys 3700 inventory slots? What, do you hate your money or something? LOL. I have 204 inventory slots and 80 of them are empty mostly, so I can go farming any time I want to.

Arsenic_Touch
02-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Please try not to guide what does and does not get asked on the live stream. It's not up to you. You have my respect as your knowledge and help on the forums is great, but maybe you could let other people ask the questions they want to ask. In other words, let this guy ask his question and you can ask yours.

My feeling is that in general the live stream just isn't helpful to us anyway. At best we get indirect answers anymore (at worst we get lied to) so who's to say what's a waste of time and what isn't?

Okay, you waste time asking questions that have been asked before and answered. That way things that could get answered don't get any attention. Glad we cleared things up. I don't even know why I bother with you people sometimes. I made a suggestion since the question has already been addressed, that has nothing to do with guiding what does get asked and what doesn't get asked. Nor does it have anything to do with a power play as you put it in another thread.

dramaQkarri
02-20-2014, 03:04 PM
Okay, you waste time asking questions that have been asked before and answered. That way things that could get answered don't get any attention. Glad we cleared things up. I don't even know why I bother with you people anymore.

Oh stop. I knew you'd be mad at me for saying so, but I had to do it.

We all know the live stream is an exercise in futility anyway where we get lied to. I read this post but on Fridays in general, I ignore the live stream anyway as it serves no purpose except to get my hopes up and then dash them in the next sentence. Or a week later. So don't be so mad. I just was pointing out that in the past, all questions were included no matter how useless or redundant. People here on this thread have a valid point and if they want it asked, it should be included. It's up to the Defiance team as to whether they ignore it or not.

Butthurtedly yours,

maverick07
02-20-2014, 05:47 PM
It was answered before. It was quite a while ago though. Think it was Sledge saying something like "we don't want any unintended use". They didn't comment any further than that on it.

Bonehead
02-20-2014, 05:59 PM
It would be great but it aint gonna happen

Atticus Batman
02-20-2014, 05:59 PM
It was answered before. It was quite a while ago though. Think it was Sledge saying something like "we don't want any unintended use". They didn't comment any further than that on it.

true, but people aking questions that have already been answered every week is why nothing new gets answered most of the time. It is much easier to answer a question they already have a set and repeated answer for, than to answer a new question. That is what Arsenic is trying to say in his one (in this case) screewed up way.

Focus on the unanswered stuff. If people think we need a new answer on an old question, perhaps we should pick an old , answered question to add to the list once a month or so, for a refressure and perhaps an updated answer. Perhaps ask for the old question at the beginning of the month and at the end of the month somebody look through and find the one the most people wanted to hear re-asked, and post that one in the last questions thread of the month.

Personally I am tired of people asking about this, and about weapon remastery options every month.

hey u
02-20-2014, 07:06 PM
If Trion made it like this I would have more incentive to make another character and spend real money on him for boosts and such. With my guy I use now I'm about 1 time a week buying boosts but I would get more if I made a new guy. Also Trion I would spend money more money on lockboxes for my new guy and all you have to do Trion is pull open my file and see how much I have blown on boxes with my guy now times by 2 and so on with each new guy I make.

Also I'm sure Trion does know by now I have my friend Ben Franklin and his friends Ben franklin's now it is up to Trion to decide if they would like to meet them?

Ashlocke
02-21-2014, 12:19 AM
I'm still mad about the lost inventory slots I purchased when the game first came out that got deleted right along with my first throw-away character that I always make when I start a new game. A habit of mine to help me make all of the mistakes with before creating my main keeper character. I had assumed anything purchased in the store that wasn't a consumable item would be available to my account. How wrong I was. I have definitely learned that harsh lesson on that one.

So yes, I would love for storage to be account wide and not bound to one specific character. Besides, I would actually play alts if they had the same storage capacity as my primary character. Which means more time spent playing and the likelihood of purchasing more trinkets from their cash shop. Because I can only speak for myself on this but I have zero incentive to play an alt other than my one and only main character specifically because there's no way in heck I'm going to spend money to add storage slots to alts that as far as the game is concerned, have zero difference play.

I.E. The default amount of slots don't cut it for me, my main has 199 slots and that's good enough for me at the moment. The alts I have made just to check out how outfits look since those are account wide only have 39 default inventory slots.