PDA

View Full Version : Great JOB Trion

Keverettusps
04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
What I like,

1. Character options-Simple yet unique, just because I start with a sniper does not mean I have to be bound to the sniper.

2. Open world-Not bound to one area at a time I can go where I want.

3. Plenty of players (So far)

4. Decent loot

5. Skill tree with perk points

6. Different enemies with ranks

7. Random events (Ark Falls)

8. Plenty of quest, and challenges

What I think needs to be improved

1. U.I

2. Major Ark fall ammo drops, they don't exist

3. Cars-They're stiff

4. More Chat channels

TH3STEVE
04-02-2013, 03:55 PM
I agree with most everything. Lots of complaints on these forums but I am really enjoying the game!

Chaotichorizon
04-02-2013, 03:56 PM
I agree with most everything. Lots of complaints on these forums but I am really enjoying the game!

I would love to give the game a chance, but due to Trion's poor planning I, and many others, can't even get the game downloaded.

Suikoden
04-02-2013, 04:04 PM
I would like to see more communication in chat which means not limiting it to only people in that particular zone.

The Charger seems to be going faster now which I like.

Being able to heal with a med kit would be nice.

Keverettusps
04-02-2013, 06:01 PM
I would like to see more communication in chat which means not limiting it to only people in that particular zone.

The Charger seems to be going faster now which I like.

Being able to heal with a med kit would be nice.

I agree with that chat communication issue, it is way to quite when there is 50 plus people around you. Not even emotes being used....

Cry
04-02-2013, 06:21 PM
I would love to give the game a chance, but due to Trion's poor planning I, and many others, can't even get the game downloaded.

Not to mention the fact that I just lost my name due to not being able to download the game.

Oh well.

krodaruoy
04-02-2013, 06:30 PM
i pretty much agree with all this

What I like,

1. Character options-Simple yet unique, just because I start with a sniper does not mean I have to be bound to the sniper.

2. Open world-Not bound to one area at a time I can go where I want.

3. Plenty of players (So far)

4. Decent loot

5. Skill tree with perk points

6. Different enemies with ranks

7. Random events (Ark Falls)

8. Plenty of quest, and challenges

What I think needs to be improved

1. U.I

2. Major Ark fall ammo drops, they don't exist

3. Cars-They're stiff

4. More Chat channels

xxdave
04-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Pretty good so far stuff needs improving but very fun to play which is the point. Far more good than bad thumbs up.

ironhands
04-02-2013, 08:42 PM
cars are stiff with the keyboard, can't really do much about it, other than grabbing a controller for driving.
ark fall ammo is a touchy subject, some say "shoot straighter", some say "get the perks".. Thing is, most of the arkfall locations are within a few meters of an ammo crate, you just have to drive about 10-15 secs in some cases to get there. the events are pretty static for locations, shouldn't take long for people to memorize them. it's usually spammed in the chat box if you don't know where the ammo crate is