PDA

View Full Version : Fixing Disconnects Patch? How about fix keybind resetting patch instead?!

ShadowViper
04-02-2013, 03:44 PM
I can understand fixing disconnects, but come on - can you fix the pc client to stop resetting my key binds any time I close the client or log out? I spend more time having to set up my keybinds over and over, because I log out, or because of these patches.

Seriously - fix the keybinds. Thanks lol

ShadowViper
04-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Can we get a fullscreen windowed mode option too? That would be great....

Shismar
04-02-2013, 03:49 PM
I can understand fixing disconnects, but come on - can you fix the pc client to stop resetting my key binds any time I close the client or log out? I spend more time having to set up my keybinds over and over, because I log out, or because of these patches.

Seriously - fix the keybinds. Thanks lol
Haha! Good joke :p

Keybindings saving seems to be the holy grail of MMO programming. It did work for me for some time the past betas (and stuff), though not for everyone. Now it is reliably and always broken, no saving my single change I really need: Roll.

sauna
04-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Please fix this.

How hard can it be? You made Rift, after all, don't you feel any love for PC gamers?

Neokro
04-04-2013, 05:29 PM
This would be on the bottom of my list of things to fix, there are far more important things

djin
04-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Can we get a fullscreen windowed mode option too? That would be great....

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?18842-Borderless-Windowed-Mode

I posted a work around for it until they implement it.