PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Wars

Scotty_Doo42
04-02-2013, 03:46 PM
They are great, i love them. But the road killing X_X my gawd the road killing X_x. Its like running through traffic on the freeway.

DepreszD
04-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Yea lol, keep a rocket launcher on you bro..

Scotty_Doo42
04-02-2013, 03:56 PM
I have so far only found one....and its killed me more then my enemies. XD
but yea, good point.
Even then though lol, BEEP BEEP, wha... WACK. i love it. even when i get ran over a few times, its so hectic.

twnanno
04-02-2013, 04:02 PM
anyone up for a game of frogger?
i know what you mean but i think we will all hv to adapt to this .if it helps i find staying away from the main road and the approach roads in or out of a capture point limits this. try dismounting out side the bases and use the hills and building to approach the capture area .

g0dm0d
04-02-2013, 04:03 PM
The vehicles can definitely be a bit annoying but I guess there are tools to avoid death / destroy them. Hopefully it will get balanced out a bit in the future. Not sure how that would be done though.

Scotty_Doo42
04-02-2013, 04:08 PM
@ Twnanno - I know, its just....so much fun to try and out run THAT many flying death machines. On another note, i feel we should get two entire teams together, and have a frogger game. One team try to kill the other while they make it across the map.
@ G0dM0d - It will i am sure. I once started so far from a match it took me half the match to get there XD

Phatman
04-02-2013, 04:09 PM
There is currently a Ego tree perk that allows you to take -% damage from vehicles. I believe it starts out at -20% damage from vehicles probably increasing up to 60% which would be pretty sweet if you are constant roadkill.

Scotty_Doo42
04-02-2013, 04:14 PM
There is currently a Ego tree perk that allows you to take -% damage from vehicles. I believe it starts out at -20% damage from vehicles probably increasing up to 60% which would be pretty sweet if you are constant roadkill.
i shall be looking into that...thanks!

Kazamario
04-03-2013, 06:30 AM
The vehicles can definitely be a bit annoying but I guess there are tools to avoid death / destroy them. Hopefully it will get balanced out a bit in the future. Not sure how that would be done though.

Roll man, roll!

Shane5484
04-03-2013, 06:52 AM
Shadow wars are great. Except the constant verbal dairia I have to listen to through the voip channel oh and the lag and game diconnects these suck as well. Trion you need to fix voip system. Fix voice disable so that it doesnt shut off text chat or make it so the different channels actually work. These issues were brought to your attention months ago there is no reason why we have to put up with this ****.