PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Incursions.

TremerChrist
02-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Was in a dead phase and me and two others played an incursion. Everything was fine until the siege. Get to the Quarry and it puts me in another phase, so I kill myself and respawn. I can see the yellow circle so I drive back to the Quarry and again it puts me in another phase. Wasted 45 minutes on emergancys and wasn't able to do siege part.

maxx traxxas
02-24-2014, 08:25 AM
I usually start a incursion, and by the time i get to final siege i usually time out, or hard lock my ps3. Happened alot this weekend on my ps3.

N3gativeCr33p
02-24-2014, 08:56 AM
FWIW... other than the usual grouping of drillrods camping spawn points at the end of an incursion, I didn't run into any major problems over the course of the weekend.

Overjoyed I finally got that Marin incursion scratched off of my "to do" list!

TremerChrist
02-24-2014, 11:36 AM
Its only happened a few times. Usually I'm grouped up, so I jump to leader. Was wanting to know if anyone had a work around for when I was playing alone. Missed the siege and still got first in the incursion, but I've broken down enough green 7th legion junk. Was only doing the incursion for the siege. I've been getting lucky with ojs from the volge T4 box;)