PDA

View Full Version : Bits game card purchased online

Nicc0
02-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Are the prepaid game card region free?
I can't find a EU retailer that sells and deliver the codes,usually I use Kinguin for all my purchases but on that shop there aren't the prepaid bits card.
I know that bits can be purchased in game but in that way you pay 6 for 500 bits so I would buy 2 x 500 paying 12 while the game card costs 10 and also give a lock box.

CM Kiwibird
02-25-2014, 01:23 PM
I can't find a EU retailer that sells and deliver the codes,usually I use Kinguin for all my purchases but on that shop there aren't the prepaid bits card.
I know that bits can be purchased in game but in that way you pay 6€ for 500 bits so I would buy 2 x 500 paying 12€ while the game card costs 10€ and also give a lock box.

Those are probably going to be super difficult to find, but we do accept Rixty cards now if you want to use those. No lockboxes there, though.

crasher
02-25-2014, 08:36 PM
KTAM was giving out prepaid game cards in April/May/June for contest winners, but had to restrict participation to USA as there were issues with region locking, so I'd assume region locking of cards.

Amack
02-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Edit: GM Aithusa has something for Trick.

drackiller
02-26-2014, 01:37 AM
I know that bits can be purchased in game but in that way you pay 6€ for 500 bits so I would buy 2 x 500 paying 12€ while the game card costs 10€ and also give a lock box.

I used to buy US PSN card for my US account from Gaminglue, because a few years back was practically impossibele to find those in my country, i think it still is.

They sell all kind of virtual prepaid cards, worth checking !? I used to pay with Paypal.

QipQip
02-26-2014, 03:30 AM
Those are probably going to be super difficult to find, but we do accept Rixty cards now if you want to use those. No lockboxes there, though.
So this means Defiance game cards have been discontinued?

Nicc0
02-26-2014, 08:19 AM
Thank you all for the answers,don't you think that will be way better if in game the players could buy 1000 bits in one transaction?
I suggest to add after the 500bits at 6€ the 1000 at 10€ because if you take a look at the oufits shop a complete outfit+headwear cost in most of the cases just 1000 bits.
I think that a price range from 5€(in case of special offers) to 10€(normal price) would be just fine to better promoting the shop.