PDA

View Full Version : How do you load the game? I have a ps3

butt burp
04-02-2013, 03:51 PM
I have spent hours trying to get this game to load. Without any luck. I have never seen a game that had so many different codes you had to load. After 4 hours I give up. I saw three people bring the game back, when I was buying mine. Not a good sign. I hope they put up something to help those of us who are lost at sea. BTW I an talking about set up using a PS3

butt burp

Returner
04-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm not sure what the problem is. I have the disc version, I popped in the disc > installed > patched > playing in game. Right now the servers are down, maybe that is the issue for you not sure.

jreyn1977
04-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Of course servers down. Iv had numerous problems just getting my ark codes to work. All games usually have server problems at launch, but after seeing problems fro other games, you would think they would be on top of it. Hopefully after the newness wears off in a couple of days it will be ok. Im still trying to get mine to install, looks like im 2 hours away! lol

Jammylambo
04-02-2013, 04:54 PM
ive been playing literally all day. ive been kicked twice , one of those was for server maintenence. other than that its been a breeze.

Shinji Ex
04-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Do you have your PS3 connected to the internet? LOL

canders
04-02-2013, 06:05 PM
I have the same problem.

RobbieTheRabbit
04-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Do you have your PS3 connected to the internet? LOL

this is a good question.. most ps3 players dont know what mmorpg is and think its just a regular offline game lol.