PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever see ?

THE GUDGE
02-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Throwing Knifes ? - Reason why - They r used in most of the episodes ive watched . Kangarats ? - Reason why - They could be a lot of fun hunting them , plus i would like more animals to hunt . Motor bikes ? - Reason why - They r in the show and look good , plus we could do with a new way of traveling around . Badguys that can drive ? - Reason why - How much fun would it be trying to stop a Raider car full of robbed mods , money or weapons , U keep what u kill .

Quebra Regra
02-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Good ideas all of em!

- They could change grenades back to the original timer base, and make throwing knives an option in place of a grenade.
- Hunts could be fun, or along those lines, specialty treasure drops where players would have to hunt down unique items (one item to be claimed by the first onsite, etc.). Bounties on unique enemies could be implemented easily.
- Motor bikes are LOOOONG overdue. Mods for vehicles too (add a turret, or a booster, ramplate, etc.)
- Bad guys driving to be hunted would be cool, but we would need vehicles with weapons (auto turret, ram, etc.)

N3gativeCr33p
02-27-2014, 01:15 PM
- Motor bikes are LOOOONG overdue. Mods for vehicles too (add a turret, or a booster, ramplate, etc.)

Yeah, over the past few months I've been saying the same thing... yet when I ask about it for the live stream, some people insist on telling me to "quit wasting developer time" with such a question.

Nice tight knit community pause not.

maxx traxxas
02-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Great ideas. Especially throwing knifes. What about the truck vehicle that carries 4 players. I would really like to know why that truck dont have a turret on it.

Quebra Regra
02-27-2014, 01:41 PM
Ah yes, the Cerberus?

What about turrets as mods for ALL vehicles, or at lest front firing rockets, etc? I think we need the MEGAFORCE cycle in Defiance:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K1WzcjsMjAg/TTKSdFbAeCI/AAAAAAAAAGM/xr3mynAz8F4/s1600/megaforce_ad-small_thumb.jpg