PDA

View Full Version : How many players on console?

LuckyNobby
01-28-2013, 11:50 AM
İ can't find this information anywhere. How many players can fit in a single console server? İf pc is thousands and console 64 player i ain't spending my money this game.

UberNinja
01-28-2013, 11:55 AM
İ can't find this information anywhere. How many players can fit in a single console server? İf pc is thousands and console 64 player i ain't spending my money this game.

Console and pc have same setup. It's an open world fight. They've been telling us this repeatedly. The only limit is shadow war currently at 96 player battle; however they stated that it will change as they keep tweaking things.

They have Xbox players playing with PC at their head quarters.

LuckyNobby
01-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Okay thanks. Also i accidently posted this twice because i thought it didn't work sooo... Lets just push that other one under the rug. :D

Mr666
01-28-2013, 12:05 PM
I thought its was like a 160 or 190 in shadow was regardless and I know a thousand and same in console server at least because someone in live stream asked about the Xbox 64 player number too and the Devs just laugh and said wrong.

illMAtic
01-28-2013, 12:20 PM
They said in the livestreams it's 96 player battles for shadow war on all platforms currently,but things could change.