PDA

View Full Version : PvP Titles

g0dm0d
04-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Haven't seen too much info on this and I know there are achievements you can get for playing BGs and completing milestones within it there that reward power rating / some titles. And I remember there being mention of gear that will show your PvP prowess to other players...

I think it would be nice to see some sort of progressive PvP title that you could show off. As a dedicated PvPer it would be a nice touch to stand out as well. Or some sort of ranking system.

Anyone know if this is already in place?

Phatman
04-02-2013, 04:11 PM
It is in place. Press Esc, then space bar. Click Goals. Scroll to the PVP section and take a look. Lots of things to unlock there.

g0dm0d
04-02-2013, 04:22 PM
It is in place. Press Esc, then space bar. Click Goals. Scroll to the PVP section and take a look. Lots of things to unlock there.

Can't seem to find the space bar on my 360 controller! Ha. I am kidding of course. I did see the pursuits but I was referring to a more of a ranking system based title. There is a new thread regarding this though. Thanks for the reply!

mimneotic
04-02-2013, 04:24 PM
I find it annoying that "time spent" is part of the these goals, to be quite frank.

DS Triggah
04-02-2013, 11:23 PM
really agree we defo need some sort of pvp ranking