PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll noticing the Matron Final at Collective Plaza arena keeps glitching at the end?

crasher
03-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Getting tired of fighting the good fight, going through the Matron series, (usually with fewer than 3 other people), killing the Matron before the clock runs out and ......
Nothing.
It's over, no reward, no results screen....
Nothing.

It's happened several times at the arena west of Muir, as well.

I'm asking you guys, because 'The Company' seems to have little/no input on the matter.

I send feedback.
I send bug reports.
And I'm sure that all those reports go into a dump file in a directory that gets purged every morning when the game server resets.
I go into my settings/account/support desk area and (here's the shocker) it always says 'No Tickets Submitted'.

Why do I/we put up with this kind of (as in a broad example, representing a lot of other shtako as well) shtako from a company that is showing no loyalty or regard for players?

We discuss on line in chat on occasion that the company prefers a turnover, 'cuz the newbs have no memory of all the broken stuff, so every morning is a shiny new day.

Sonic7870
03-03-2014, 10:43 AM
I've never had that problem yet of writing this I do matron run and get a result screen on ps3 EU.

I'm curious in regard to no tickets submitted are you submitting them at the menu or in game I've have noticing when submitting tickets myself they don't submit unless I'm in game

Bonehead
03-04-2014, 05:46 AM
Maybe it's not a glitch.
Maybe it's Trion's way of easing us into the new scoring system's reward structure.

Elastik Spastik
03-04-2014, 05:58 AM
The problem is that it will be released like this which means more bugs more grumps and more work. They might aswell not bother with alpha server because this is what is coming to a uninstall near you.

squidgod2000
03-04-2014, 06:04 AM
Why do I/we put up with this kind of (as in a broad example, representing a lot of other shtako as well) shtako from a company that is showing no loyalty or regard for players?

Because Destiny hasn't launched yet.

crasher
03-04-2014, 06:45 AM
I've never had that problem yet of writing this I do matron run and get a result screen on ps3 EU.

I'm curious in regard to no tickets submitted are you submitting them at the menu or in game I've have noticing when submitting tickets myself they don't submit unless I'm in game

In game.

And it says no tickets submitted.

So I gave up submitting anymore.

Whats the point of submiting stuff when I can delete it on my end with less bandwidth used?

N3gativeCr33p
03-04-2014, 07:17 AM
In game.

And it says no tickets submitted.

So I gave up submitting anymore.

Whats the point of submiting stuff when I can delete it on my end with less bandwidth used?

Oh... you too? I know the feeling, kind sir!