PDA

View Full Version : War Master with 5 players !?

drackiller
03-03-2014, 02:29 AM
Really!?
Yesterday i saw a WM active and went there, ok , cool. I rarely do any because most of the times i can`t even enter the arkfall, but i allways try.
So , i enter and the first stage was already done...ok, let me go down deep inside (hope it doesn`t sound bad :) ) and it was less then 2 minutes to finish!!!!! And only 5 guys there!!!!
WTF !?
Of course the armor didn`t even had a scratch...come on people, why do you still do this crap!?

I didn`t finish last and still received an warmaster stash. I thought that when the warmaster escapes that there was no reward?
It shouldn`t have been a reward in my opinion if it fails.

5 people doing an WarMaster event, why !? Grow up.

Ned Kelly
03-03-2014, 03:16 AM
I don't know, maybe it's the standing around for half an hour and no one showing up or coming when invited. At some point you hit the proverbial "line in the sand"

These events are getting more difficult to get numbers, when your chances for legendary's are better at sieges/incursions.

drackiller
03-03-2014, 03:34 AM
I don't know, maybe it's the standing around for half an hour and no one showing up or coming when invited. At some point you hit the proverbial "line in the sand"

These events are getting more difficult to get numbers, when your chances for legendary's are better at sieges/incursions.

Yeah i get it, but it`s doomed to fail.

Etaew
03-03-2014, 03:44 AM

This is where I'm really happy to be part of a large clan, during peak times when a call goes out like that we usually mass fill the instance with blue blobs and I love it.

Telemachus
03-03-2014, 07:02 AM
Have in the past, done it with 3 players or 2 others... still got a million . Wasn't any chance to beat it though, each player would of had to do around 6.7 mil ?

Dropped in after clearing the top part and the next guy that dropped in started shooting the locks, nothing I could do about that.

dejarnat
03-03-2014, 07:04 AM
I don't even go near the WM anymore. The last 3 times I tried I got timed out/DC as soon as I tried to enter. This may be a major determining factor if this happens to a lot of people.

Telemachus
03-03-2014, 07:08 AM

Have been in a few the past weeks, seen you in them also, we stand around chatting and counting the players, is sad , /team count 16 ... it's going to be awhile...

Bonehead
03-03-2014, 07:09 AM
I went to one where I ended up with just one other player and he/she shot the locks as soon as they could. Bam!
Instant fail.

Nalai
03-03-2014, 07:28 AM
I tried to solo the WM the other day. Well, we started with 5 players and no one showed up for 15 minutes. By that time I was the only one left in the instance. I figured better to get my 5 keys and try again later.

Himura Kenshin
03-03-2014, 07:46 AM
Yeah i get it, but it`s doomed to fail.

At least you get 5 keycodes. Your idea would net us nothing for failing, and thats 90% of the time now. Terrible idea. Just terrible

THE GUDGE
03-03-2014, 07:51 AM
when that happens i send out group invites to the clan when 4 arive they leave the group and send out more invites before u know it more players for WM

jschmuck33
03-03-2014, 07:57 AM
At least you get 5 keycodes. Your idea would net us nothing for failing, and thats 90% of the time now. Terrible idea. Just terrible

Agreed, if you had to beat him to get the rewards sure you probably wouldn't have people breaking the locks early but people would still get bored waiting for others to show up which would lead to players getting bored with the game in general. The only way to combat that would be to nerf the warmaster so fewer people could complete it by themselves. Being that the general consensus is to not nerf the WM and I believe Trion has said that it's not going to happen the reward for fighting still needs to be there.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way advocating for the nerfing of the warmaster.

N3gativeCr33p
03-03-2014, 08:05 AM
WTF !?
Of course the armor didn`t even had a scratch...come on people, why do you still do this crap!?

Because... stupidity? lol

I didn`t finish last and still received an warmaster stash. I thought that when the warmaster escapes that there was no reward?

Welcome to the age of "everyone gets an award" so nobody's feelings are hurt. ;)

Deunan
03-03-2014, 09:29 AM
At least you get 5 keycodes. Your idea would net us nothing for failing, and thats 90% of the time now. Terrible idea. Just terribleYou won't be getting 5 key codes after the Gunslinger update. You'll get 1 at best with those numbers.

royal
03-03-2014, 09:37 AM
I don't want them to nerf the WM.

They just need to fix the phase shifting or whatever the devil it is that gets everyone together, so more people see it and can join.

When the WM first came out, there was about a 1 in 4 chance you'd make it inside without getting disconnected.
Now, it's 100%--every time single time you get disconnected.
But that's not the worst change with the recent "stability" patch.

You have about a 1 in 4 chance or less after restart of even making it back to the WM. Before, most of the time after a restart, you'd come back right outside the ark and it was still there.
Not anymore. You get back and there isn't even a major arkbreak anywhere on the map.

Oh, and I've still seen no Incursions in SF--going on a month now*. And Trion being Trion has gone dark at the comm.

*Saw one once on the map up by the Golden Gate, early stages no where near a siege point yet; fast travel over and it was gone.

Punisher Illinois Blue
03-03-2014, 10:03 AM
The other day we had four, including me, fighting the WM for most the battle. I knew we were going to lose so I used a sword just to if it would do anthing...

I am getting angry at this game, I feel all I can do is fail when doinging anything.

I go to fight WM with people that dont know how to fight him = fail

I go to fight WM with people that beat the crap out of the WM, I time out 100% of the time and never get the achievement for killing him = FAIL

I go looking for hours for the VBI PSR 7 I want but cant find it = fail

I ask people for that gun but they offer me diffrent guns = fail

I go to incursions and time out if I stay longer than a min or get hit by a stolko grenade = fail

I kill one thing in incursion, sanfran no less, and leave to safe place and do nothing.... then I have a crit crash = fail

I get stuck fighting two huntmasters by myself and lose 50k and I get juggled around like a soccer ball = fail

I am talking to someone in 360 chat waiting for more players to show up at major arkbreak. The small group summons it and it hits me, making me merge with ark breaker = fail

I go down lonly roads looking for Zombies to kill to level up my grenade launcher. Random person shows up and kills all zombies before grenades explode = fail

In my head the person that killed the zombies flips me off before leaving = fail

I got to pick people up at major ark fall that have bben on ground for a good while. They get up after I am almost halfway done helping them = fail

Mother Fraken gps sends me off a cliff = fail

Random Major Ark fall boss hits me and sends me over cliff right before I can get a kill shot = fail

Invisible Black Lung, Volge, Monarch blows up my car while on the way too vender that doesnt have my my gun, or on the way too a event I will time out at unless I was going to lose = Double Fail

If any of you find this list to be funny I suggest playing the music from the Venture Brothers ep when Dr. Venture is explaning all the times the Venture Brothers have died to Dr Orpheus.

Zugo
03-03-2014, 01:14 PM
If any of you find this list to be funny I suggest playing the music from the Venture Brothers ep when Dr. Venture is explaning all the times the Venture Brothers have died to Dr Orpheus.

Your post made my day, tragically funny.

At least that gun you've been looking for is possible now. I know I've seen Cyclones with nanos.