PDA

View Full Version : Boosts

soria
03-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Its bad enough that all boosts run even when you are not playing, eaten so to speak.Then the servers go down for 3 hours for no apparent reason to be followed but another 2 hour down time for an update work it out for yourself. 5 hours total out of my boost plus sleep time( some of us do) leaving a max of 13 hours out of the 24,is this acceptable.i dont think so.Do you?

Atticus Batman
03-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Boosts don't work half the time when you are on either.

crasher
03-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Boosts don't work half the time when you are on either.

I've noticed that a group boost wont be seen by some of my 'toons in a group with other of my 'toons.

jackdaws_1999
03-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Some sort of Boost switch, whereby you can switch your boosts on and off at will.

There are times when I want to sit and chill, trading, chatting, just larking about. During those times a boost is wasted. If we had the option to turn them on and off when we wanted, that would solve the issue. I would also be more inclined to buy more boosts as well. They would be worth the bits.

Incidentally, how about a system whereby we can earn a small (10 for daily, 50 for weekly) amounts of bits per week? that would be more of an incentive to come back than "arkspikes" and scrap.

MstrJedi_Kyle
03-05-2014, 01:53 AM
People still buy those?