PDA

View Full Version : A little Defiance streaming!

Kozupii
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM

Continuing through Madera today - we will take on some of the trials. After enough rage to power a few small appliances I am passing on the chicken event for now. Even when I get a good score the event isn't ending so it just seems to be broken - sad day :(

Tip of the day: Don't shoot the rancher's chickens. It's mean and karma will come for you in the end!

http://www.twitch.tv/yumizuka

Sorry - no cute girls, just a Melty Blood grappler lover. I am not hugely experienced at the game but know a good deal and am happy to help out with anything you request :)

Warlander
04-02-2013, 04:30 PM
good luck with that,

Defy
04-02-2013, 04:33 PM
thanks might watch :)

Kozupii
04-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Status is now offline: Was an initial run of the stream to mostly make sure folks could actually watch it and there were no sound issues. Went through a few side-missions and explained Ark Falls a bit (and my opinions of them currently) as well as some opinions on weapons. Also killed myself repeatedly - funny how an Ark Hunter's worst enemy is their own lack of familiarity with explosive weapons, eh?

Will be streaming more later this evening where I will be moving on to more of the Madera area main quests. With any luck will clear Madera tonight and move on - although I have heard that while the locations of the data discs in the first zone remained the same the ones in Madera are a bit more suspect. We may have a lot of searching up ahead >.>

Kozupii
04-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Going online if you want to watch for a bit or have any questions!

Kozupii
04-03-2013, 06:48 AM
And online she goes for a bit~

Kozupii
04-03-2013, 07:06 AM
It helps if I remember to turn the broadcast ON, huh?

Kozupii
04-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Up she goes! Listening to some KTAM at the same time today, see how that works.

Skillet
04-03-2013, 04:50 PM
With all the crashing/booting/lag, I don't know how you're streaming anything good. But good on ya if you are.