PDA

View Full Version : It's a bird! It's a plane!

Amack
03-06-2014, 03:44 AM
No, it's just a truck in Defiance!

http://i61.tinypic.com/x1bubp.jpg

Trion, did I see you hot-fix the shard system for the second time in under 2 weeks?
I swore, I actually heard a sigh of relief from the servers.
I'm melting! Oh What-A-World, What-A-World.

No more lost players asking where is everyone?
Keep this up, and the servers will run as good as they do right after reset in the morning!

Awesome work!

Amack
03-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Trion,

I don't know what you did exactly.
I don't know how you did it so fast.
What I do know, is that you did it correctly!

There are people all over the place, at just about every event I have checked so far.
It is a thing of beauty!

The incursions are running so smoothly!
Unbelievable...

drackiller
03-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Trion,

I don't know what you did exactly.
I don't know how you did it so fast.
What I do know, is that you did it correctly!

There are people all over the place, at just about every event I have checked so far.
It is a thing of beauty!

The incursions are running so smoothly!
Unbelievable...
What incursions, haven`t seen one on PS3 today so far...

PS: wait, did i bite some kind of bait!?

Amack
03-06-2014, 07:40 AM
What incursions, haven`t seen one on PS3 today so far...

PS: wait, did i bite some kind of bait!?

I'm referring to the incursions on PC-NA in both shards that are running currently.
I made some suggestions to improve server performance, and it seems to be working.

It is still early yet, we'll have to see how the day progresses.

N3gativeCr33p
03-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Yeah, the second incursion that I ran through last night (in Sausalito) was anything but "smooth"... at one point, the lag got so bad I thought my 360 was going to freeze up. Thankfully, it didn't... and I got my marks/XP/AS/scrip for completing that one.

drackiller
03-06-2014, 07:43 AM
I'm referring to the incursions on PC-NA in both shards that are running currently.
I made some suggestions to improve server performance, and it seems to be working.

It is still early yet, we'll have to see how the day progresses.
OK, but i think that it`s just plain luck that you`r having ;) Enjoy it while you can ...lol

drackiller
03-06-2014, 07:44 AM
Yeah, the second incursion that I ran through last night (in Sausalito) was anything but "smooth"... at one point, the lag got so bad I thought my 360 was going to freeze up. Thankfully, it didn't... and I got my marks/XP/AS/scrip for completing that one.

Fortunately i did all the incursions yesterday to my amaze :)

Amack
03-06-2014, 07:48 AM
OK, but i think that it`s just plain luck that you`r having ;) Enjoy it while you can ...lol

I don't think so. It wasn't like this yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that one.
The population distribution into the shards is so much better right now.

I am getting almost no player or mob latency at the incursions.
The only time I would normally see no latency at incursions is right after reset.
PS3 is a different story altogether, I am hoping these changes will help all of the platforms, but we'll have to see.

The best part about this is that with a little bit of luck on our side, this should help reduce the vehicles disappearing greatly.

drackiller
03-06-2014, 07:51 AM
I don't think so. It wasn't like this yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that one.
The population distribution into the shards is so much better right now.
I believe you and if it`s true, that`s good news. I just wiched that the rest of the news i`m hearing weren`t so bad.

Manstan
03-06-2014, 07:55 AM
Considering the new upcoming scoring system throws the soloist under the bus, they had to do something about player population per shard.

Amack
03-06-2014, 08:22 AM
I believe you and if it`s true, that`s good news. I just wiched that the rest of the news i`m hearing weren`t so bad.

Unfortunately my friend, this is the very last place anyone would look for good news. That doesn't mean that it does not exist.

drackiller
03-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Unfortunately my friend, this is the very last place anyone would look for good news. That doesn't mean that it does not exist.
I know, it`s just *wichful thinking.

PS: *wishful

VIC757
03-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Maybe it's just me then because yesterday was one of the most unstable days for my xbox in na. For at least an hour I couldn't stay on more than a few minutes at a time. I would get kicked in town, in a menu, or almost immediately after fast travelling. Later I got kicked from everything from minor ark falls to minor ark breaks. Didn't even try wm since nothing else worked. Haven't tried today yet. Fingers crossed...