PDA

View Full Version : Got a couple questions.

Punisher Illinois Blue
03-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Didn't trick say we would be getting synergy mods? If I could get a assassin mod it would making getting that gun I want much easier.

Also if anyone edits the Defiance wiki I though you should know I can't log in. I wanted to add the lore info that was posted in the 28th q&a topic on the 17 page but could not.

drackiller
03-07-2014, 02:27 AM
Didn't trick say we would be getting synergy mods? If I could get a assassin mod it would making getting that gun I want much easier.

Also if anyone edits the Defiance wiki I though you should know I can't log in. I wanted to add the lore info that was posted in the 28th q&a topic on the 17 page but could not.
If i understand what you`r asking, at least about the mods, you can buy Assassin synergy mods on the mod vendors in various locations.
Iron Demon Ranch
Coit Tower
Overpass,
Muir Station
The Crater

I think that was what you`r asking.

Atticus Batman
03-07-2014, 02:37 AM
If i understand what you`r asking, at least about the mods, you can buy Assassin synergy mods on the mod vendors in various locations.
Iron Demon Ranch
Coit Tower
Overpass,
Muir Station
The Crater

I think that was what you`r asking.

I'd agree with you, but looking at his sig, the gun he wants has a syphon nano and nobody has seen a Cyclone with Syphon. So maybe he is asking for the wrong thing, and is hoping we will get syphon converters. Sadly for him though we most likely will not.

drackiller
03-07-2014, 03:54 AM
I'd agree with you, but looking at his sig, the gun he wants has a syphon nano and nobody has seen a Cyclone with Syphon. So maybe he is asking for the wrong thing, and is hoping we will get syphon converters. Sadly for him though we most likely will not.

Ah ok , i wasn`t paying attention to the sig. If it`s that he`s looking for, you might be right.
Who wouldn`t want a chance to by syphon nano mods !?

Atticus Batman
03-07-2014, 03:56 AM
Ah ok , i wasn`t paying attention to the sig. If it`s that he`s looking for, you might be right.
Who wouldn`t want a chance to by syphon nano mods !?

That's the problem. They would end up nerfing the syphon because everybody would be using it.

drackiller
03-07-2014, 04:00 AM
That's the problem. They would end up nerfing the syphon because everybody would be using it.
Everybody uses them already , they are easy to find. Granted that we do not choose what drops but with enough gameplay we can find what we want.
Almost :)

Bonehead
03-07-2014, 05:38 AM

They already nerfed it pretty hard.

crasher
03-07-2014, 05:47 AM
They already nerfed it pretty hard.

I do know that there seem to be bugs in activation.
There have been times I was proc'g syphon with a 'toon that was almost dead but not taking fire anymore and was still not showing syphon bonus healing of shield or HP. One particular time the exact situation just describbed was occurring and my shield/HP numbers continued to drop after I had killed the last guy shooting at me. I was not suffering nano effects, it was just delayed damage, and syphon procing that was occurring didn't kick in healing at all.

I was seriously butthurt that I had to self rez after a firefight I had won, and shouldn't have needed a rez from.

Bonehead
03-07-2014, 05:50 AM
Yea, it seems broke more often than not.

duction
03-07-2014, 05:56 AM
I can confirm that syphon is bugged and when it procs on my sawn off it mostly doesn't heal me at all,

Bonehead
03-07-2014, 06:02 AM
They prolly got their top guys on it though.

crasher
03-07-2014, 06:23 AM
They prolly got their top guys on it though.

Well, we got that goin for us, which is nice....

N3gativeCr33p
03-07-2014, 06:33 AM
Everybody uses them already , they are easy to find. Granted that we do not choose what drops but with enough gameplay we can find what we want.
Almost :)

I only wish, I can't even remember the last time I saw a worthwhile syphon weapon drop for me to throw back in one of my loadouts...

Bonehead
03-07-2014, 06:37 AM
I don't see invaders like I used to. I miss 'em.

drackiller
03-07-2014, 07:11 AM
I only wish, I can't even remember the last time I saw a worthwhile syphon weapon drop for me to throw back in one of my loadouts...

I have lots of them of various types of weapons. The most common i get are SMG followed by AR and Shotguns.
Greens i`ve only been keeping the ones i get from the incursions but i get lots of blue ones and an occasional purple weapon that i consider very good.
Because Im kind of a hoarder it`s hard for me to just scrap them.

N3gativeCr33p
03-07-2014, 07:36 AM
I see plenty of white syphon weapons drop from trash mobs, but I scrap all white weapons without even thinking twice.

The only green weapon in my inventory is a 7th Legion Sumimoto (radiation nano), and I'm only keeping that because it's so cheap to reset the mastery, and my overall AR skill is just about ready to hit 20. It's also being used as a placeholder for the mods that I have in it, until I get a better 7th Legion Sumimoto to drop.

Quebra Regra
03-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Well, we got that goin for us, which is nice....

reminds me of that time I was caddying for the Dali Lama... ;)

rebtattoo
03-07-2014, 10:33 AM
To the OP. You are correct. Trick did say that Nano Converter Synergy Mods would be coming back into the game. He also mentioned he would like to add Bio and Elec. He also said there WOULD NOT BE A SYPHON MOD.

He held true to his word and brought the synergized converters back into the game. No word on the other 2 synergies.

Week after week you ask about this. Week after week we tell you the same thing.

Deunan
03-07-2014, 12:10 PM
I recall Trick saying that if they do introduce additional converters Syphon specifically would NOT be one of them. I don't recall the exact Livestream session where he said this but if I happen upon it I'll post a link to it here (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/471339902).

Elizabeth: Are there any plans to bring other elementals as converter mods?

Trick: Yes. I have no idea why not all of them are on there...well I know why Syphon isn't on there. Syphon is essentially...I think everybody knows that Syphon is pretty much the most powerful. I don't know why it's been constrained to, I think it's like fire and electric or something odd like that. I definitely want to see the other ones onto shops or at least make it easier to get a hold of those converters.

N3gativeCr33p
03-07-2014, 12:13 PM
IIRC, he mentioned that just about three weeks ago... or four weeks, at the most.

rebtattoo
03-07-2014, 12:28 PM
IIRC, he mentioned that just about three weeks ago... or four weeks, at the most.
He has mentioned it more than once because the poster continuously asks. The answer is always the same.

I'm beginning to think the poster believes the more he asks they'll put it in to shut him up. Not gonna happen.

Punisher Illinois Blue
03-07-2014, 01:06 PM
I am talking about Mods that can change the synergy of your weapon. Like for example I got a derailer with rolling thunder, I use a synergy mod that changes the guns synergy to assassin. I thought Trick said they would be coming into the game. I thought I heard this like a month or two ago.

rebtattoo
03-07-2014, 01:16 PM
I am talking about Mods that can change the synergy of your weapon. Like for example I got a derailer with rolling thunder, I use a synergy mod that changes the guns synergy to assassin. I thought Trick said they would be coming into the game. I thought I heard this like a month or two ago.Ah. This was never stated to my knowledge.