PDA

View Full Version : New to game

Shotgun
03-06-2014, 05:08 PM
I am new to game. Been playing about 5 days. Is there anyone playing the game?
Three of the days I was online I did not seen any others ppl. One day I seen one person
And today I seen 2 ppl. They loges off right after I seen them.

duction
03-06-2014, 05:11 PM
What server and pc or Xbox or ps3?

Shotgun
03-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Sorry. Xbox 360 and server Marin

Atticus Batman
03-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Sorry. Xbox 360 and server Marin

Marin isn't a server it's an in game location.

Server means, are you on the Na server or the Uk server?

hey u
03-06-2014, 06:14 PM
I am new to game. Been playing about 5 days. Is there anyone playing the game?
Three of the days I was online I did not seen any others ppl. One day I seen one person
And today I seen 2 ppl. They loges off right after I seen them.

I find it funny. Back in the day more people were on the servers and they were always way to full to enjoy the game I kept saying to myself. Now I get put into dead servers and the funny part is I kept saying to myself "I would pay money for a dead server" well now that I'm getting into them they're not as fun as I thought it would be.

The only plus side to a dead server on PS3 is maybe you can go longer than 1 hour before the server boots you off plus you have areas all for yourself .The downside is I can't port to someone inside a WM ha not even going to try and enter and get a server boot and a couple minor and a few majors are difficult to solo along with not even going to do a minor arkbreak solo.

Amack
03-06-2014, 06:17 PM
The only plus side to a dead server on PS3 is maybe you can go longer than 1 hour before the server boots you off plus you have areas all for yourself.

Most interesting. Trion...

hey u
03-06-2014, 06:22 PM
If you new shoot off invites to any and all people you see and spend time then figuring out 3 things. Do they have a microphone? Do they act their age? Do they try and test their singing skills out to any and all thinking they can sing good?

rebtattoo
03-06-2014, 06:31 PM
My best suggestion for you is to visit here:

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?25-Xbox-360-Clans

Friends and clan mates are the only way to leave the "lonely shard" at the moment.

Sorry I can't help more.

Shotgun
03-07-2014, 01:21 AM
It's a North America server. Don't know the servers name.
The games has started freezing up on me today. Have tried
To get 3 times as soon as I get ingame. It locks up!

Shotgun
03-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Thanks I have learned some stuff. I have run into some things
I can not do alone. The elite are hard to kill. When you
Run into 3-4 at a time, I die lol.