PDA

View Full Version : LoCarb: Getting Gold in Gunslinger Areans

DevTracker
03-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks, and don't forget to check out the new room in Arkfall Wreckage. I'm just trying to figure out what is going on with Zor not showing up in some cases.As for variable difficulty (and rewards for difficulty) I can't really say.As far as that crate reward for gold goes - there is a low chance for Rares and lower chance for Epics. I won't go in to the break down, but they are there. The crate just shows green as a guranteed green roll.I assume the Raiders AI (and other guys) would be slightly less predictable from a bug fix. I think Trick (I may be mistaken) mentioned this in another post somewhere (I can't seem to find it). So... Let me stop there before I mix things up - but I believe that was the case.
Yeah love the middle ones. The bunker is a blast with the enemies popping up here and there. Any plans to make the arenas have a variable difficulty based on group size with gold rewards to match? Would also like to know if the rewards for completing the arenas could be better than greens, maybe better quality items out of the weapons new to gunslinger?Any plans to give an AI overhaul to the other enemies in game like what was done with the Raiders?

Jump to post... (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?t=151477&p=1424765&viewfull=1#post1424765)