PDA

View Full Version : Defiance on Xbox One

Dashero
03-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Anyone have any information on if they are going to bring Defiance to the Xbox One? Links to hard proof would be great - hoping that they have this planned to try to keep early adopters in the loops who don't want to rebuy everything for PC or keep their 360 around just for one game.

clubside
03-07-2014, 01:03 PM
A quick search will show many threads about this and the PS4. They have no plans to add Xbox One or PS4 versions.

In addition to any engine changes necessary to port the similar PC version to the new consoles they would have to add new servers for each platform (unless Microsoft or Sony were to change their stance on cross-platform play), deal with the 1,000 person Friends list change and a host of other differences.

Every time this question gets asked they say they are focusing on the platforms they are currently on.

N3gativeCr33p
03-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Oh, in the name of all that is holy... another one of these threads???????

Quebra Regra
03-07-2014, 01:41 PM
never gonna happen...

That said I'd be dumb enuff to buy it at release. With all the additional memory, GPU it would likely run sweet and I would stop seeing all the "survivalist" clones.

Shadow Andreas
03-07-2014, 01:47 PM
never gonna happen...

That said I'd be dumb enuff to buy it at release. With all the additional memory, GPU it would likely run sweet and I would stop seeing all the "survivalist" clones.

I'd actually consider buying an XBONE if they did this....so long as our toons could be transferred.

Dashero
03-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Sorry this topic is played out! I'm just disappointed that I won't be able to play on my next-gen. Understandable, but still sad.

Quebra Regra
03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
I'd actually consider buying an XBONE if they did this....so long as our toons could be transferred.

Maybe it's a real sign of a brain injury on my part, but I'm right there with you. There's no current title that would make me purchase an XBOXONE, but I'd pick one up for a cleaner running defiance.

Like you said tho, only if my status/content transferred over.

Daholic
03-07-2014, 04:45 PM

Wow! Soooo, your not getting the XBone then right?