PDA

View Full Version : so how come i can.....

skxawng
03-07-2014, 01:12 PM
..... reset mastered or retrieve mods on some weapons and not others. I not been on for a while but today got myself a better smg than the one i had been using. When i tried to remove the mods on that smg there was no option to do so in the salvage matrix. Nor was there an option to reset the mastered weapon. I looked in the recent patch notes and could not see anything related to this though i only scaned so may have missed it. Is this for real or another trion F**k up.

xilfxlegion
03-07-2014, 01:30 PM
..... reset mastered or retrieve mods on some weapons and not others. I not been on for a while but today got myself a better smg than the one i had been using. When i tried to remove the mods on that smg there was no option to do so in the salvage matrix. Nor was there an option to reset the mastered weapon. I looked in the recent patch notes and could not see anything related to this though i only scaned so may have missed it. Is this for real or another trion F**k up.

or you could still have it equipped on one of your loadouts.

rebtattoo
03-07-2014, 01:31 PM
or you could still have it equipped on one of your loadouts.That would be my guess...

bigguy
03-07-2014, 01:34 PM
yeah most likely you still have it equipped as you said the one you have been using , which means if you have it equipped you cannot put it in the salvage matrix for the options you were trying.

OldestGamer
03-07-2014, 01:46 PM

Remember the saying,If you don't use it, You'll lose it! You probably remember now! Trion is Try'in,can't blame them for everything!:D

Manstan
03-07-2014, 02:00 PM
I have a T5; OJ, SMG I can't retrieve the mods from. Not equipped on any load out. I was kinda bumfuzeled myself. :confused:

dreadi
03-07-2014, 02:01 PM
I reported this a couple times in game, happened when I tried to retrieve mods from a saw I didn't have equipped. I checked several weapons and they all had the retrieve and master reset options missing. After logging back in later the problem had gone and I could then retrieve.

crasher
03-07-2014, 02:02 PM
I have a T5; OJ, SMG I can't retrieve the mods from. Not equipped on any load out. I was kinda bumfuzeled myself. :confused:

ok, dum question, I know: you're sure you have enough room in inv, right?

Manstan
03-07-2014, 02:08 PM
ok, dum question, I know: you're sure you have enough room in inv, right?

Ya. But I haven't logged back in since to see if it was a temp oops. lol I have too many weapons, need to strip a few and save the good stuff lol

The Lady
03-07-2014, 07:34 PM

I noticed that too on my OJ weapons, can't retrieve mods or reset master. I figured it was because it was an OJ.

Atticus Batman
03-08-2014, 02:14 AM
Unequip it and make sure you have enough room for all the mods that are on it, plus the gun in your inventory and it will work. Even though retrieving mods destroys the gun, the game still requires that you leave enough empty space for the gun and mods. Yes it counts the gun as both already using a space and as requiring a new space (yet another screwed up game mechanic, surprised yet?)

So if the gun has 3 mods on it, then you need to have 4 empty spaces. One for the gun and one for each of the 3 mods. so if you have 72 of your 75 inventory spaces filled (for example) then you are one slot short and won't get the option to retrieve your mods.