PDA

View Full Version : Man what happened

Wraieth
03-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Wow been away for awhile now. Came back for a few hours today and I was shocked. I knew the game was declining some when I left.

But wow 3 and a half hours and not a soul around. Finaly logged out and back in a few times to change shards and still only found 2 other people.

This makes me sad I was hoping they would make the right changes and bounce back.

But for today atleast new vegas seemed more populated than defiance did.It truly did bother me to see it that empty in game even after the all the let downs at the start and the less than stellar dlc's. I real hopes for the game. I don't mind being the lonewolf but I do enjoy the arkfalls and volge sieges and things when theres a ton of people attending.

When doing it alone its just not nearly as fun. Heres to hoping the show coming back sparks some new game attendance. But as for now its just empty.

Daholic
03-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Heres to hoping the show coming back sparks some new game attendance. But as for now its just empty.

Ha, theres that word again..HOPE!!!!

Wraieth
03-07-2014, 07:19 PM
Ha, theres that word again..HOPE!!!!

I hear ya its kinda messed up. But still I am hoping against hope.

spawn2985
03-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Welcome again to the **** game.

spawn2985
03-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Hope was dlc 3 the 7 legion and it was the worst of all.

dlc 4 is recycling 96% pure and hard.

Wraieth
03-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Hope was dlc 3 the 7 legion and it was the worst of all.

dlc 4 is recycling 96% pure and hard.

Yea I had hoped with the restructuring of staff not to long ago that the game would indeed start aiming for its potential.

But unfortunately it seems that either they just kept following the old staffs notes. Or they are even worse than the old staff was.

They don't listen to players. And evidently they have not the foggiest clue as to what they are doing. unless the utter wrecking of the game and driving away as many players as possible is the goal..

If that's the case then they doing a stellar job.....

Lucent
03-09-2014, 01:21 AM
There are a ton of people online. You were probably stuck on an empty or low populated shard.