PDA

View Full Version : So which one of the new guys forgot to post the livestream replay today?

Im Lost
03-07-2014, 05:29 PM
I was planning on watching the replay for today's livestream when I got home. But someone forgot to post the the replay. I can only assume the job was given to one of the new guys since it isn't up. Can anyone that watched it tell me what happened during the Defi segment?

Arsenic_Touch
03-07-2014, 05:34 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/509056641

....?

It's in the same place it's always at?

Im Lost
03-07-2014, 05:37 PM
It's in the same place it's always at?

Thanks I couldn't find it for some reason. It has been one of those day...

Ocho
03-07-2014, 05:45 PM
That being said, with any new gig it's awfully easy to miss stuff. Keep us updated on anything we may not have thought to ask about. :)

-Ocho

Arsenic_Touch
03-07-2014, 05:50 PM
That being said, with any new gig it's awfully easy to miss stuff. Keep us updated on anything we may not have thought to ask about. :)

-Ocho

If you know anything about your predecessors.... don't worry, we will. :p

Iceberg
03-07-2014, 06:06 PM
1:32:05 or so they start defiance, Also trove looks bad, no textures just blocks? Hope thats not the final product.

Etaew
03-07-2014, 06:06 PM

-Ocho

Last week we prepared a long list of questions, a handful were written back in a forum reply since there was no livestream. For this reason we didn't prepare a new list of questions. Prepared questions and answers are needed as the quality of content of this stream was pretty low.

I guess Monday I'll try and collect them again...

Albion
03-07-2014, 06:21 PM
I tuned in late so I didn't get to see if anybody asked about requiring scrip to buy keycodes with salvage, or the increased cost of adding mod slots returning. I did get to ask about t4 mod caches being back in the lockboxes so you can buy them with keys and he said not right now but is something they may do again the future.

Arsenic_Touch
03-07-2014, 06:33 PM
I tuned in late so I didn't get to see if anybody asked about requiring scrip to buy keycodes with salvage, or the increased cost of adding mod slots returning. I did get to ask about t4 mod caches being back in the lockboxes so you can buy them with keys and he said not right now but is something they may do again the future.

So they flip flopped on the mod caches again? surprise surprise. First they said they would be back in the future for key codes and they showed up in the bit store. Then they disappeared and came back again and disappeared and came back again and now they're saying "not right now, may in the future" enough to give someone whiplash.

rebtattoo
03-07-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm curious about the salvage matrix issue. I was going to watch but had an appt. show up early and had to work...Any news?

crasher
03-07-2014, 06:38 PM
I'm curious about the salvage matrix issue. I was going to watch but had an appt. show up early and had to work...Any news?
More of the same, really.

I do kinda wish that Cole would realize that his patter while driving interupts Trick while The Trickster is in the middle of an answer, and at that point the question/answer is over and they move on.

Question/half an answer, (leaving much unsaid)/random comment while driving the wrong way/next question.

Cole: I'm sure you're a helluva guy, and dawgs and children love you, but we're really trying to get as much info from Trick as we can. We see newbs driving all the time, we get about 14 minutes of actual Q&A/week (during the weeks that we get any at all).

Just sayin'...

I hope we can still be friends.

Etaew
03-07-2014, 06:39 PM
or the increased cost of adding mod slots returning
AFAIK Intended, will come to live. Transcription in morning.

rebtattoo
03-07-2014, 06:54 PM

I do kinda wish that Cole would realize that his patter while driving interupts Trick while The Trickster is in the middle of an answer, and at that point the question/answer is over and they move on.

Question/half an answer, (leaving much unsaid)/random comment while driving the wrong way/next question.

Cole: I'm sure you're a helluva guy, and dawgs and children love you, but we're really trying to get as much info from Trick as we can. We see newbs driving all the time, we get about 14 minutes of actual Q&A/week (during the weeks that we get any at all).

Just sayin'...

I hope we can still be friends.Swell.

It goes live Tuesday. Perhaps we could get someone like Scapes to chime in and let us know {hint hint, elbow nudge}

DIS
03-07-2014, 09:24 PM

Just sayin'...

I hope we can still be friends.

I agree with you completely. I wanted to smack him every time he started chit chatting in the middle of Trick trying to answer a question. We get it, dude, you're new. We want to like you, but you have to let Trick finish his sentences.

drackiller
03-08-2014, 01:16 AM
I didn`t like , at all. There were some good things like the stuff that we can`t pick from the ground being converted to salvage, the one only type of consumable for grenades and stims, etc.

The lack of straight answers to almost everything, the thing with if it`s hard to fix we won`t fix it!!!???

But puting a price on costums that we should have because we paid a dlc or in my case a season pass it`s unbelievable.
$20 for a costum in Defiance store??
And the prices, like we all feared will be like on the Alpha server and pretty much the rest that most of us were expecting.

And they choose to live stream questions like : Trick will ever be available more sexyer outfits for female characters !? When will we see pink outfits!?

Who cares...
We want fixes to the game not this kind of trifles :(

We will start to see people trying to rip off others when selling items, you`ll see.

Atticus Batman
03-08-2014, 01:37 AM
We we`ll start to see people trying to rip off others when selling items, you`ll see.

So like it was in the beginning then, right? You want a ripoff play on Xbox. 1.5 million for a blue saw with electric nano! I think not, you silly sellers!

drackiller
03-08-2014, 01:46 AM
So like it was in the beginning then, right? You want a ripoff play on Xbox. 1.5 million for a blue saw with electric nano! I think not, you silly sellers!

Yup, just wait and see. No problem for me because i don`t buy weapons, i play with what the game gives to me.

Ps. Bat i corrected my post, only after reading your reply i saw the bad spelling :) not we`ll but will.