PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Thorn Liro Arenas

Fuzzle
03-08-2014, 03:34 PM
I just thought I should let you guys know, that Thorn Liro arenas are being made to be the same as the new arenas in the fact that if you die, you can no longer get any rewards. (Somewhat defeats the point of a completion bonus imo, but that's besides the point).

This means, you will no longer be able to farm the first round or two of an arena, get a gold score, and then kill yourself to get a quick 25 Thorn Liro rep. You will need to complete the full 10+ minutes of an arena before being able to claim your prize.

So if any of you were wanting to farm rep to get an Orange charge blade on one of your characters (or a title or anything else) in a somewhat reasonable time frame, you may want to get that done this weekend before they release the DLC on Tuesday and this change goes in.

N3gativeCr33p
03-08-2014, 04:04 PM
This means, you will no longer be able to farm the first round or two of an arena, get a gold score, and then kill yourself to get a quick 25 Thorn Liro rep. You will need to complete the full 10+ minutes of an arena before being able to claim your prize.

Luckily enough for me, I don't follow this particular grinding method.

Nashtalia
03-08-2014, 06:18 PM
I just thought I should let you guys know, that Thorn Liro arenas are being made to be the same as the new arenas in the fact that if you die, you can no longer get any rewards. (Somewhat defeats the point of a completion bonus imo, but that's besides the point).

So if any of you were wanting to farm rep to get an Orange charge blade on one of your characters (or a title or anything else) in a somewhat reasonable time frame, you may want to get that done this weekend before they release the DLC on Tuesday and this change goes in.

well played......TRION, Touche' :o

i may try the Thorn Liro arenas again in the following days to get ready for the NEW SCORE SYSTEM, come tuesday :cool:

i think i "may" try zeh Katana, i have two in my claims...if i like this steel blade i shall keep one of them and sell the other :rolleyes:

Lucent
03-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Will the arenas be easier to get gold in for co-op? My sister just started the arenas and is pretty bad so far so I wonder if I can help her out.

Fuzzle
03-08-2014, 06:25 PM
From what I've played of them, yeah they'll be quite a bit easier co-op.