PDA

View Full Version : No rewards.

sub
03-09-2014, 05:44 AM
Has anyone had this happen to them? I finally got first place on an incursion at kenn farms where there were at least 70 people. I have gotten only 2 legendary weapons at this event both placing me in the top 10. This time I come in first and get nothing absolutely nothing. Very disappointing.

Nashtalia
03-09-2014, 05:47 AM
yup that's RNG for you...

RNG is always in the meddle of all things loot :cool:

crasher
03-09-2014, 05:52 AM
Has anyone had this happen to them? I finally got first place on an incursion at kenn farms where there were at least 70 people. I have gotten only 2 legendary weapons at this event both placing me in the top 10. This time I come in first and get nothing absolutely nothing. Very disappointing.

A lot of times you'll be fine, it's just that the notice box didn't pop.
Sometimes it's stuck behind a queue of msgs, and will pop.
Sometimes it just aint coming.

Check your chat for 'rewards' tab.
Check your inv for new stuffs.
Check your overflow for new stuffs.
It's usually there, somewhere, even if you didn't get the notice.

Sometimes it's not, you file a ticket and write it off, because it's TRION, and anything can happen.
And usually does.

mr8liner
03-09-2014, 11:54 AM
A lot of times you'll be fine, it's just that the notice box didn't pop.
Sometimes it's stuck behind a queue of msgs, and will pop.
Sometimes it just aint coming.

Check your chat for 'rewards' tab.
Check your inv for new stuffs.
Check your overflow for new stuffs.
It's usually there, somewhere, even if you didn't get the notice.

Sometimes it's not, you file a ticket and write it off, because it's TRION, and anything can happen.
And usually does.

I had tyhis same thing happen to me about a wek ago at ken farms. My inventory was full at the end, but there was nothing in my claims area. i only have 5 orange guns in there and a blue hydra. so it is easy to tell if they put something in there.

I put in a ticket for it and they said that they don't keep tabs on that and your out of luck. sometimes you get something sometimes you dont.

Atticus Batman
03-09-2014, 03:12 PM
<snip> sometimes you get something sometimes you dont.

Sorry mr8liner, but that reminds me of a great saying, which could easily be the mantra of us, Defiance fans!

http://cdn.qualitylogoproducts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/sometimes-you-feel-like-a-nut-slogan.jpg#sometimes%20you%20feel%20like%20a%20nut %20sometimes%20you%20don%27t%20almond%20joy%20500x 300