PDA

View Full Version : mics not wotking

gonzo
04-02-2013, 04:44 PM
During beta they said voice chat would wohrk finished game. Worked for few minutes now noo voice chat. Everybody says its a mmo things will be rough at first. To me tats not acceptable Trion had months of beta they knew this was something ps3 players wanted. To say this is the norm doesn't work for me. When I pay for something I expect it to work, if not I no longer give that company my money or support. If we as consumers accept half finished games that is what we get. It time for you to cowboy up Trion. Deliver on what you promised or refund my money

Jammylambo
04-02-2013, 04:51 PM
how is it possible to mispell work twice in two different variations. fascinating. something tells me trion would be better serving the community by simply banning you from all forms of communications.

gonzo
04-02-2013, 05:07 PM
how is it possible to mispell work twice in two different variations. fascinating. something tells me trion would be better serving the community by simply banning you from all forms of communications.

How about when I want your lip I'll unzip my pants. Is that spelled well enough for ya

Jammylambo
04-02-2013, 05:11 PM
why would you want another dude on your ****. ergh take your blasphemy elsewhere boyo.