PDA

View Full Version : Current incarnation of the scoring system is broken. - PTS

Arsenic_Touch
03-09-2014, 11:13 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?151570-Score-System-broken-with-latest-update&p=1427233#post1427233

So install the client and try it for yourself if the screenshots from fuzzle and myself aren't enough. You won't like it either way. If the release date is March 11th, it's not ready at all.

Deunan
03-09-2014, 11:18 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?151570-Score-System-broken-with-latest-update&p=1427233#post1427233

So install the client and try it for yourself if the screenshots from fuzzle and myself aren't enough. You won't like it either way. If the release date is March 11th, it's not ready at all.It's ready to go live....if their intent is to drive players away from the game and have a player retention rate of 0%

Amack
03-09-2014, 11:20 PM
I see bad things happening. You both have a much better grasp on this situation than I do.
I realize this is a reoccuring theme for every DLC, but this just can't go on indefinitely.

Edit: Not sure why I didn't pick up on this sooner. Market never posted in the new CMs introduction thread so I checked his profile and he hasn't logged into the forums since 3/1... I hope we didn't lose him also.

danielsan
03-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Well it might be broken, then again it might not. You posted a few screenshots with scores, but not how you got the scores. So the first few necessary questions:
- What did you do during the sieges?
- How many waves did you last?
- How much penalty was given upon death?
- Did you synergize with the new mechanics?

Give us a bit more insight into why it is broken. Personally I'm cautiously hopeful that it will prove beneficial in the long run.

Amack
03-10-2014, 01:09 AM
These are very experienced players and if they are having trouble with volge sieges or anything else on the test server for that matter, then we will all have trouble.

crasher
03-10-2014, 01:46 AM
These are very experienced players and if they are having trouble with volge sieges or anything else on the test server for that matter, then we will all have trouble.

I say we all register for a free trial of the game, and play a new 'toon exclusively with no help from original account for the next week to 10 days...

Ya'll just make sure you have your friends new account names at the ready so we can all meet up in game with new faces.

Amack
03-10-2014, 01:55 AM
I say we all register for a free trial of the game, and play a new 'toon exclusively with no help from original account for the next week to 10 days...

Ya'll just make sure you have your friends new account names at the ready so we can all meet up in game with new faces.

I am assuming this would be meant to try the new systems as new players would?

crasher
03-10-2014, 02:01 AM
I am assuming this would be meant to try the new systems as new players would?

Give all us vets a chance to start a clean account, for free, no bells/whistles, no boosts, no microtransactions....
And just play the game with all the broken stuff so TRION can have their joke and see how busted it is.

First day of school and we're all wearing clean sox.

Amack
03-10-2014, 02:09 AM
Give all us vets a chance to start a clean account, for free, no bells/whistles, no boosts, no microtransactions....
And just play the game with all the broken stuff so TRION can have their joke and see how busted it is.

First day of school and we're all wearing clean sox.

I'll be honest Crasher, I am going to stick around only long enough to see how bad the backlash is. I also want to see if people will actually stand up for themselves and not be as complacent as they have been in the past.

If Trion approaches our concerns in the same manner that they did with grenades or with our pleas of transparency and communication, I'm out.

I just won't be able to bring myself to support this company in any way, shape, or form for any longer.

It breaks my heart, it truly does.

Tsort
03-10-2014, 03:51 AM
If you Amack, of all people, can't take it anymore, we're in dire straits here.

Livestreams are still the only source of valuable information as usual. This thread is another perfect example about how the forums seem useless. While some problems identified by players on the PTS do get adressed (see LoCarb's work on Commander Zor), more than often major issues are completely ignored, not necessarily by the Devs, but surely by the communication team.

The new team barely popped in to say "hi". Fair enough, I'll give them some more time. But they didn't even bother to post the release date of their next DLC. Not trying to promote their new product baffles me. Also, the new CM posted in a thread called "Are There Scrip and Salvage Changes In DLC4?" barely a week before release (while it's obvious they had made their mind by then) and the CM didn't even address the question. Blatantly ignoring such a simple question baffles me.

Don't we all want this game to succeed? I'm not saying the devs aren't actively trying to solve problems and improving the game overall. I'm sure they are. But some players have done an admirable job of play-testing, gathering information, reporting bugs, analyzing issues, giving constructive feedbacks on changes, etc. The least Trion can do is give answers to the players doing their dirty work for them. Right now, to be honest, it just looks like they're being spit in the face 80% of the time. These are harsh words, I know, but patience is wearing thin even for the most patient players of them all.

Fuzzy
03-10-2014, 05:08 AM
Well it might be broken, then again it might not. You posted a few screenshots with scores, but not how you got the scores. So the first few necessary questions:
- What did you do during the sieges?
- How many waves did you last?
- How much penalty was given upon death?
- Did you synergize with the new mechanics?

Give us a bit more insight into why it is broken. Personally I'm cautiously hopeful that it will prove beneficial in the long run.

I'm going to answer you a bit.
I played on the PTS as well, hours and hours and tried the new scoring system.

In the beginning, when the PTS seemed to be mistakenly online, you could get a ridiculous amount of points because your opportunist points (nano effect on an enemy) stacked.

Then they fixed it. Opportunist points didn't stack anymore. You got +10 for Teamwork. So when you shot at the same enemy as another person, you got +10 for every shot fired.

Then Trick came onto the PTS and did a SF Inc with a few of us. We were 6 people in the end, I think. He made clear that you get sooo many points for a Viscera. What he didn't think about: We were only 6 people, so we could, of course, get more points off him than you would on the live servers.

The current system now: Opportunist points don't always trigger. A lot of nano effects don't even count towards opportunist (Bio triggers rarely, FRC Sludge doesn't count). Teamwork points have been reduced to +5. You get mostly no assist points at all. For half of the things you shoot you don't even get credit.

So, I posted a screenshot as well in the thread that Arsenic linked to.
I got to Wave 5 in a minor scrapper arkfall. I played with a legendary VOT Tachmag Pulser with fire on it and a FRC Sludge.
I don't have a Bonfire at hand on the PTS, otherwise I would have taken that.
I wanted to get as many opportunist points as possible since I was alone and my Tachmag would kill them before my nano effect could even trigger.
So, Sludge doesn't count as a nano effect, so no opportunist points there...
Well, nano effects trigger often on a Tachmag, as you might know and I got for almost everything opportunist points.
So, yeah, this system is broken. It relies way too much on Teamwork. I don't even think it would be possible to get more than one key off minor arkfalls when there are more people present because there simply aren't enough enemies.

Those of you who watched the live stream know how little points we all got while we helped out Cole. We could be happy when we got 1 key. Too much players and not enough enemies.

Edit: Death penalty is -1.000 points. Extracting (in Warmaster) costs you 2k, if they haven't reduced it.

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 05:21 AM
I'll be honest Crasher, I am going to stick around only long enough to see how bad the backlash is. I also want to see if people will actually stand up for themselves and not be as complacent as they have been in the past.

If Trion approaches our concerns in the same manner that they did with grenades or with our pleas of transparency and communication, I'm out.

I just won't be able to bring myself to support this company in any way, shape, or form for any longer.

Okay Mack, now you're starting to really freak me out.

jackdaws_1999
03-10-2014, 06:23 AM
I would like to point out in as polite a manner as I can, with everyones permission, that this new scoring system seems like its going to create a vacuum effect of epic proportions around a long and floppy male donkey apendage... and Im not talking about its ears.

I would also like to point out, that this new scoring system, combined with the magical pixie-like goblin toed phase-shifting ent type creatures that repeatedly Ninja Snatch our enemies away to an alternate dimension - Only they can shoot back from - May... May cause some serious Game Breaking, Brain Meltingly, Nausiatingly, Face Poundingly, Heart-being-ripped-out-slowly-by-your-first-love-(who left you for a rich upperclass nitwit)ingly, Fire Burning your gonadsly BAD gameplay.

I, in other words, would like to quote Mr Horse from ren and stimpy...

No Sir, I dont like it!

Holy Bahamut3
03-10-2014, 06:32 AM
I'm going to answer you a bit.
I played on the PTS as well, hours and hours and tried the new scoring system.

In the beginning, when the PTS seemed to be mistakenly online, you could get a ridiculous amount of points because your opportunist points (nano effect on an enemy) stacked.

Then they fixed it. Opportunist points didn't stack anymore. You got +10 for Teamwork. So when you shot at the same enemy as another person, you got +10 for every shot fired.

Then Trick came onto the PTS and did a SF Inc with a few of us. We were 6 people in the end, I think. He made clear that you get sooo many points for a Viscera. What he didn't think about: We were only 6 people, so we could, of course, get more points off him than you would on the live servers.

The current system now: Opportunist points don't always trigger. A lot of nano effects don't even count towards opportunist (Bio triggers rarely, FRC Sludge doesn't count). Teamwork points have been reduced to +5. You get mostly no assist points at all. For half of the things you shoot you don't even get credit.

So, I posted a screenshot as well in the thread that Arsenic linked to.
I got to Wave 5 in a minor scrapper arkfall. I played with a legendary VOT Tachmag Pulser with fire on it and a FRC Sludge.
I don't have a Bonfire at hand on the PTS, otherwise I would have taken that.
I wanted to get as many opportunist points as possible since I was alone and my Tachmag would kill them before my nano effect could even trigger.
So, Sludge doesn't count as a nano effect, so no opportunist points there...
Well, nano effects trigger often on a Tachmag, as you might know and I got for almost everything opportunist points.
So, yeah, this system is broken. It relies way too much on Teamwork. I don't even think it would be possible to get more than one key off minor arkfalls when there are more people present because there simply aren't enough enemies.

Those of you who watched the live stream know how little points we all got while we helped out Cole. We could be happy when we got 1 key. Too much players and not enough enemies.

Edit: Death penalty is -1.000 points. Extracting (in Warmaster) costs you 2k, if they haven't reduced it.

Dang it needed work when I played the PTS, but that sounds completely broken...

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Dang it needed work when I played the PTS, but that sounds completely broken...

Don't worry Baha, they will fix it.;)

Holy Bahamut3
03-10-2014, 06:49 AM

Why is it when you say "fix" it, I think make it worse?

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Why is it when you say "fix" it, I think make it worse?

Psychic link?

Holy Bahamut3
03-10-2014, 07:02 AM
Psychic link?

I think more of an educated guess based on historical consistency.

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 07:08 AM
I think more of an educated guess based on historical consistency.

Damn. I was really hoping for psychic link.

N3gativeCr33p
03-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Surprise surprise... said nobody ever.

Critical Errors
03-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Oh for fvcks sake! I'm going to go play minesweeper on my phone...

jackdaws_1999
03-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Oh for fvcks sake! I'm going to go play minesweeper on my phone...

Im sorry sir, your not going to like the new scoring system they have in minesweeper, apparently you are awarded points for placing a flag, then removing the flag, then placing a question mark, then changing your mind to that of a flag... you also get points for placing flags near where flags should go... oh and if you correctly guess where all the mines are, you loose the game... so, you have a chioce, Lose the game by accidentaly clicking on a mine... or correctly guess where all the mines are. Either way, your only ever going to play one game, and that is solitare with cards... actual cards... and you wont like the fact that trion have removed 3 random cards from every deck the world over.

Oh and you have to pay to get those cards back, but th may not be the cards that trion took in the first place.

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Im sorry sir, your not going to like the new scoring system they have in minesweeper, apparently you are awarded points for placing a flag, then removing the flag, then placing a question mark, then changing your mind to that of a flag... you also get points for placing flags near where flags should go... oh and if you correctly guess where all the mines are, you loose the game... so, you have a chioce, Lose the game by accidentaly clicking on a mine... or correctly guess where all the mines are. Either way, your only ever going to play one game, and that is solitare with cards... actual cards... and you wont like the fact that trion have removed 3 random cards from every deck the world over.

Oh and you have to pay to get those cards back, but th may not be the cards that trion took in the first place.

Okay now THAT was funny.

Critical Errors
03-10-2014, 08:12 AM

You just ruined my childhood:(

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 08:16 AM
You just ruined my childhood:(

Hey CE it's okay I have some cookies and milk over here.
Do you like gladiator movies?

Critical Errors
03-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Hey CE it's okay I have some cookies and milk over here.
Do you like gladiator movies?

This sounds like the start of a Leslie Nielsen movie...

Have you been in a Turkish prison...?

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 08:27 AM
This sounds like the start of a Leslie Nielsen movie...

Have you been in a Turkish prison...?

You know it wasn't really that bad.

Tsort
03-10-2014, 08:40 AM
You know it wasn't really that bad.
Surely you can't be serious.

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Surely you can't be serious.

Nailed it!

AnGeL
03-10-2014, 08:43 AM

^---^ this. Exactly how I feel at this point as well.

Deunan
03-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Then Trick came onto the PTS and did a SF Inc with a few of us. We were 6 people in the end, I think. He made clear that you get sooo many points for a Viscera. What he didn't think about: We were only 6 people, so we could, of course, get more points off him than you would on the live servers.See this is absolutely mind boggling. It implies that the Lead Developer for Defiance, who actually plays the game on Xbox at home recreationally and presumably has participated in and witnessed first had the scaling issues at massive events, doesn't understand how this will play out on the live servers with zergs at them during peak playing times.

This all boils down to scaling issues and the low rewards that will result from a scoring system that is extremely vulnerable to those issues. There is a very simple fix for this that can be implemented while also addressing the unnecessary and unwanted punishment for soloing content, a bifurcated rewards system. Adjust the rewards for most events so that there is one reward for xp, scrip, salvage and keys for participating in the event and a second reward for additional xp, scrip, salvage and keys based on score. We already have a bifurcated reward system for Incursions so we know this is possible. Minor events (Minor Arkfalls and Arkbreaks and Conflict Sites) can be 1 key, major events (Major Arkfalls and Arkbreaks) can be 2 keys, 1 for participating in the minor ark fragments or outside of the Arkbreak and 1 for the boss fight.

Sieges are a separate issue because of the Tier score to qualify for a roll that can give an orange item. We also still haven't received an answer yet as to whether a score will now be required for the roll that can give an orange item on a Warmaster kill. Those would be open issues but implementing the bifurcated reward system to the other events would at least address reward nerfs for a large portion of the content affected by the scoring system.

crasher
03-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Said it before.
Had a cat when I was a kid.
Got him fixed.
His junk didn't work so good after that, either.

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Said it before.
Had a cat when I was a kid.
Got him fixed.
His junk didn't work so good after that, either.

That cat was miles ahead.
He only got fixed once.

Amack
03-10-2014, 01:53 PM
I don't see any logical reason to change the scoring system like this at this point in time.
Perhaps if this was done after the shard system was brought up to par, it would make more sense.
That should have taken priority over the scoring system, I am sorry if you disagree Trion.

If you would have fixed the shard system and player population issues first, then you would have had a much better idea of how to design the scoring system appropriately. Not to mention we as your players would have been much more comfortable with said changes.

I do like the concept of what you are trying to do with the scoring system, but the game is just not ready for it yet. That is my two cents.

I'm certainly no game developer.
I don't even consider myself a hardcore online gamer like many others here.

It is still common sense to me that trying to implement a system like this so broadly across the board, affecting almost every event in the game, is scary to say the least.

On top of that, implementing the scoring change and the salvage/scrip increases at the same exact time is ludicrous to me. To us, your players, it looks like you are trying to bite off way more than you can chew. That would be fine, as long as we were not the ones paying for your decisions.

We are completely in the dark here. Perhaps it is true that you being the developer have a final goal in mind and are working towards that goal. If you do not communicate with us what that goal is, we cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel like you can. The fact that you don't address this, inadvertently tells us you just don't care about us.

If you don't care about us, then why should we give a **** about you?

Dar Katan
03-10-2014, 03:53 PM

Was this rhetorical?

Because damn dude, I think I've read over 10 000 words written by you in the past three days on this forum. It is obvious you care; perhaps too much.

Amack
03-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Was this rhetorical?

Because damn dude, I think I've read over 10 000 words written by you in the past three days on this forum. It is obvious you care; perhaps too much.

I am speaking in general in regards to how a huge segment of players feel. When one or two people share an opinion it is no big deal. When so many people share the same sentiment, there is a problem.

I still see no point to your post other than to insinuate certain things that have no bearing on the actual game whatsoever. You even admitted to be playing another game recently, and now you decided to come here for what reason?

To tell us we are being too dramatic and that we care too much? Seriously?

Why not just politely ask people to add you to their ignore list... I dun get it.

Dar Katan
03-10-2014, 04:07 PM
I am speaking in general in regards to how a huge segment of players feel. When one or two people share an opinion it is no big deal. When so many people share the same sentiment, there is a problem.

I still see no point to your post other than to insinuate certain things that have no bearing on the actual game whatsoever. You even admitted to be playing another game recently, and now you decided to come here for what reason?

To tell us we are being too dramatic and that we care too much? Seriously?

Why not just politely ask people to add you to their ignore list... I dun get it.

I simply didn't get your question in light of all your posts. If that is insulting in some way, I guess we all must walk on egg shells around here.

Amack
03-10-2014, 04:20 PM
I simply didn't get your question in light of all your posts. If that is insulting in some way, I guess we all must walk on egg shells around here.

While it may not have been your intention (and I am guilty of this myself at times) the only thing you have accomplished is derailing a very important thread.

This will be my last response to this conversation in respect to Arsenic and his thread. I will be happy to engage in the conversation further if you decide you want to start your own thread.

Some of these people have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this game. Personally I have not. I do not judge. I simply put myself into their shoes and can imagine how they feel. Whether you have bought thousands of inventory slots for multiple characters or whether you only bought the base game for ten bucks does not matter. Every single person who has invested any money in this game deserves answers, and they deserve at least something that resembles the truth. That is not happening and it bothers me, yes. I am quite sure it bothers them even more.

crasher
03-10-2014, 04:23 PM
That cat was miles ahead.
He only got fixed once.

Yeah, but I've gotten a lot of miles out of the story. ;)

I don't see any logical reason to change the scoring system like this at this point in time.

Because, grenades....

Nashtalia
03-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Lag, time-outs, Crits [critical errors] and those of related....

i've put up with this shtako....despite this "broken" system or whatever you call it...i shall bear with this!

and i will...still enjoy it

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Because, grenades....

Well said Crash Man.

Quebra Regra
03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
grenades about fits the bill.

Sad how that one example of how detached the developers are from their customer is the perfect counter argument to any logical reasoning.

Someone once said, "hell is the impossibility of reason"... now we have "because grenades". :(

danielsan
03-11-2014, 05:19 AM
Lag, time-outs, Crits [critical errors] and those of related....

i've put up with this shtako....despite this "broken" system or whatever you call it...i shall bear with this!

and i will...still enjoy it

Maybe we should make 'Defiance Anonymous' for those people that oddly have the urge to commit the utter horrible crime to like 'Defiance' ;)

Btw, my cat got fixed too and ehm...

I like Defiance.

Blondin
03-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Maybe we should make 'Defiance Anonymous' for those people that oddly have the urge to commit the utter horrible crime to like 'Defiance' ;)

I like Defiance.

Most ppl who bash Trion love this game, it's not about liking or not, it's about how Trion beware and develop the game.

Sure if you play for less than 6 months you can't see all this shtako... :)

MstrJedi_Kyle
03-11-2014, 07:48 AM
Well, looks like I'll be done with Defiance. Makes me sad honestly.

Bonehead
03-11-2014, 08:44 AM

I like Defiance.

For the record;
I love this game.

TremerChrist
03-11-2014, 09:28 AM
For the 8 track.
I love this game, just not sure if I will love Defiance 1.4. All I can do is wait and see.

Bonehead
03-11-2014, 09:59 AM
You know that whole eight track thing?
I was there man!

TremerChrist
03-11-2014, 10:36 AM
You know that whole eight track thing?
I was there man!

Caught the tell end of the era. Used to listen to Gorge Jones and Hank JR on 8 track. My first pick up had an 8 track player in it, didn't work as it should. Used to call it the ate track player, so I upgraded to the super cool cassette player!

Bonehead
03-11-2014, 10:40 AM
To this day I still think the 8 track sounded way better than cassette.
It could be my imagination I know but still...

crasher
03-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Caught the tell end of the era. Used to listen to Gorge Jones and Hank JR on 8 track. My first pick up had an 8 track player in it, didn't work as it should. Used to call it the ate track player, so I upgraded to the super cool cassette player!

I'm sure Mr. Bone will agree:

Working as intended.

Lucent
03-11-2014, 10:57 AM
I love this game too and, in a really pathetic way, I felt anxious all last night, like it was my last time being able to play the game I like. I so want the new scoring system not to ruin my experience. [Sadly?] Defiance is the game I have probably sunk more hours into than any other one, and given how much time I've spent on other games I love, that's shocking to me!

Clantron
03-11-2014, 03:36 PM
first off: I'm playing on PS3, tho it's probably no different on other platforms.

I'm not liking this scoring system...
First of all dying means -1000 and extracting seems even more, considering what you need to do to get 1000 it's a bit high.
but that's not even the worst of it, when doing dailies and conflict sites when you're done with the main objective a screen pops up while there are still hostiles around, many people I've already seen dying during this stage. The popup gets intrusive and I just click it away without looking because if I dont I will likely die.

Also this new system also seems to counteract teamplay: everybody needs to get as much kills as possible, everybody divebombs the objectives to get those points or you wont get good results (like keys), therefor this is purely an elitist system and not good for new players. Before I got the impression that a level 4000 can easely play with a level 100. That is no longer the case because the 4000 will get a much better score and the 100 (unless he's really good) just wont be able to cut it anymore...

Also not a fan of everytime I 'mouse-over' the reputations of DLC factions it pops up I don't have that faction. Playing on a console I have no choice but to scroll down over those, making it pop up every single time.

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
03-11-2014, 03:42 PM
first off: I'm playing on PS3, tho it's probably no different on other platforms.

I'm not liking this scoring system...
First of all dying means -1000 and extracting seems even more, considering what you need to do to get 1000 it's a bit high.
but that's not even the worst of it, when doing dailies and conflict sites when you're done with the main objective a screen pops up while there are still hostiles around, many people I've already seen dying during this stage. The popup gets intrusive and I just click it away without looking because if I dont I will likely die.

Also this new system also seems to counteract teamplay: everybody needs to get as much kills as possible, everybody divebombs the objectives to get those points or you wont get good results (like keys), therefor this is purely an elitist system and not good for new players. Before I got the impression that a level 4000 can easely play with a level 100. That is no longer the case because the 4000 will get a much better score and the 100 (unless he's really good) just wont be able to cut it anymore...

Also not a fan of everytime I 'mouse-over' the reputations of DLC factions it pops up I don't have that faction. Playing on a console I have no choice but to scroll down over those, making it pop up every single time.
Just gotta have a GOOD CLAN and learn to work together as much as possible, my clan does so this is good for us!!

Nicc0
03-11-2014, 03:46 PM
With this new scoring system I'm getting higher scores(or at least the same) than before and I'm playing alone without clan o group.

Nalai
03-11-2014, 05:13 PM
See this is absolutely mind boggling. It implies that the Lead Developer for Defiance, who actually plays the game on Xbox at home recreationally and presumably has participated in and witnessed first had the scaling issues at massive events, doesn't understand how this will play out on the live servers with zergs at them during peak playing times.

I would go with the Peter Principle or the software Peter Principle. I honestly wonder what project management methodology they follow at Trion. I mean honestly, how did changing the scoring system reach priority #1 while content was apparently low priority. I kind of want to get into gaming development management myself now... apparently you don't have to know anything and they'll still pay you.

Bonehead
03-11-2014, 05:47 PM
I would go with the Peter Principle or the software Peter Principle. I honestly wonder what project management methodology they follow at Trion. I mean honestly, how did changing the scoring system reach priority #1 while content was apparently low priority. I kind of want to get into gaming development management myself now... apparently you don't have to know anything and they'll still pay you.

The creative team was not happy about the warmaster tactic of taking the 180 scrip penalty and extracting.
That was at least part of it anyway, so they came up with the 1000 pt death tax and the 2000 pt extract tax.
The rest is anybody's guess.