PDA

View Full Version : PvP or Single Player

THE GUDGE
03-10-2014, 04:29 PM
A lot of players have by now have worked out the spawn points of events and have just camped there. So hears an idea make the events PvP , that way we can all have a chance of killing something and some one and stop players from standing in same place shooting the spawn zones . SO MY QUESTION TO U IS , MAKE THE GAME PvP OR KEEP IT HOW IT IS . LETS VOTE

Dandrielas
03-10-2014, 04:56 PM
A lot of players have by now have worked out the spawn points of events and have just camped there. So hears an idea make the events PvP , that way we can all have a chance of killing something and some one and stop players from standing in same place shooting the spawn zones . SO MY QUESTION TO U IS , MAKE THE GAME PvP OR KEEP IT HOW IT IS . LETS VOTE

Leave the Pvp and the Pve separate. I hate PvP servers in other games.

Atticus Batman
03-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Leave it as PvE, and just randomize the spawnpoints better. People spawncamp because we all know the stupid spawnpoints. Besides crappy PvP is NOT EVER a good idea! IF you want it instanced, then group or team instances would be better. Wm is a team instance, the co-ops are a group instance. But do we really need to keep adding more instances, to throw us into empty or broken shards?

cary2010haha
03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
never make it pvp, now i can challenge the biggest clan as a alone wolf inside the final siege by doing 4 millions damage, but if it become pvp? okay it'll just kill all the solo or small clan members, do you know how many Ozz member in NA in 10MX10M area in one siege? they could just nuke the ground for 16 mins and you'll never have a chance to stand.