PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 NA - Is Clan Chat broken?

R69L
03-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Is Clan Chat broken for everyone else? I type a message in the chat and it doesn't show up, it only lists when people go on and off line. Zone and Area ect all work but Clan seems to just be broken.

Atticus Batman
03-10-2014, 08:06 PM
clan chat works for me. You need to make sure you go into settings and add the chat channel to your chat bar, the chat bar only has like 4 channels active by default. If I remember right, they are zone, area, system, and ego channels.

R69L
03-10-2014, 08:12 PM
clan chat works for me. You need to make sure you go into settings and add the chat channel to your chat bar, the chat bar only has like 4 channels active by default. If I remember right, they are zone, area, system, and ego channels.

I have all the setting correct. i have certain tabs with stuff so it is organized and it was working fine ealier today but now it is messing up.

Atticus Batman
03-10-2014, 08:15 PM
I have all the setting correct. i have certain tabs with stuff so it is organized and it was working fine ealier today but now it is messing up.

Alright, that's all good. As for the issue, since you said it started today I am sorry I can't help. I haven't been on today.

R69L
03-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Alright, that's all good. As for the issue, since you said it started today I am sorry I can't help. I haven't been on today.

Went back and checked after the patch and apperantly somehow the mute text option was enabled in the settings. That for the help.

Atticus Batman
03-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Went back and checked after the patch and apperantly somehow the mute text option was enabled in the settings. That for the help.

No problem