PDA

View Full Version : Borked lunchbox drop rates? yep.

Umfafa
03-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Trion, you never fail to dissapoint.

Looks like you've reduced lockbox drop rates recently to compensate for all the people spending their salvage before your new catastrophe takes effect.

Burned through nearly a million salvage tonite on T3 lockboxes and haven't seen anything worth keeping.

Note: This is not how you encourage people to keep playing. This is how you chase people off to other games.

Flippin ricokkulous....and typical.

29th. I know where Imma be. And my clan is going to have a metric butt ton of weapons and scrip to spread around.

Amack
03-10-2014, 08:18 PM
When people started suggesting dumping their salvage, I knew immediately it would not help very much at all.

Quebra Regra
03-10-2014, 08:34 PM
and here I thought it was just me... The specials at the vendors have been far superior to any of the my last 20 t3 boxes purchased. Even the rep boxes have been pretty poor in the last couple of days. :(

Umfafa
03-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Yeah, it's all a big joke at this point.

Fonzie jumped the shark, and it's all downhill from that point on.

Like I said...I know where I'm going to be on the 29th. With the 5 day early access. It'd be a good time to join CORE Legion, because on the 28th I'll probably donate most of my gear and scrip to the clan.

You win Trion. Done trying.

Bonehead
03-10-2014, 08:40 PM
I'm really going to miss you Fafa Man.

Albion
03-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Yep, sadly I think he's right. I went through the rest of my salvage earlier today, opening about 18 T4 boxes (give or take 1). I received 2 orange items from this, and one was a backpack synergy no nano scattergun (the other was a pulser, just barely better because it had a nano and full synegy but average rolls). At one point I counted 20 straight blue items from 5 consecutive T4's. Occasionally there was a purple in the rest, but not many and none worth keeping.

And to think its going to be harder and more expensive to open lockboxes after tomorrow? Who the heck is going to be playing this anymore? If this is their idea of a "longer and more fulfilling chase", then there is really nothing we can do.

TriGlav 2000
03-10-2014, 08:59 PM
So we are back to November - January drought, when I didn't get a single OJ out of lockbox for like 10 weeks and I bought 1-3 per T4s per day.

Do DM arkfalls still drop OJs or was that also nerfed sometime ago?

Umfafa
03-10-2014, 09:10 PM
I've gotten one from DM arkfalls. Total. So I don't know if that number was ever as high as people thought it was.

On the other hand, zombie sieges are legendary machines. If you score top tier, (27K points (and please stop after that so others can hit it)), you have a very good chance of scoring an orange. (Until this post, when they'll bork that too).

Umfafa
03-10-2014, 09:11 PM
I'm really going to miss you Fafa Man.

Well, you know where to go. You'll just need to drop that gun for an axe.

:)

DragonForza
03-11-2014, 04:46 AM
I think they also borked the incursions and sieges. There was a time when I urinated oranges but now I get one crap one from them every half dozen of them and if I can shift it for 20k then that's successful. Equally, some clan mates are still urinating them out so maybe the RNG thinks I have been too greedy in the past few weeks ha!

Critical Errors
03-11-2014, 05:03 AM
I was expecting a nice BLT in my lunch box, and all I had was Bologna :( Damn you lunchbox!

N3gativeCr33p
03-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Damn you lunchbox!

Hey, now... nobody talks that way to my youngest brother and gets away with it! ;)

Arsenic_Touch
03-11-2014, 07:17 AM
I swear they must change the lockbox drops for the test server because I got like 3 oranges on there from tier 4s, got a couple oranges from the 7th legion boxes. But on the live server, can't get anything.

jimpugh
03-11-2014, 07:19 AM
:mad:

I may wait to see if they fix 7 legion fiasco......worst dollars ever spent in 60 years of pounding the ground...

feel I have been ran over one to many times.....

I will not pay 20 DOLLARS FOR CONTENT NEVER DELIVERED AND ALREADY PAID FOR....

I DO NOT SEE MUTT AND JEFF diving into their glorious job......sorry bought cap locks (NOT)

I have over 99 days on Xbox 60 platform in Defiance ......at this point doubt I will make 100.....

The Devs have succeeded in burning all bridges and survivors then pissed on everyone else just to add insult

to injury .......stupid is as Stupid does......for what some orange cracker jack toys .....keep em ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4

Happy Trails
PanHeadJim

N3gativeCr33p
03-11-2014, 07:21 AM
Funny... but I remember you highly praising the development team no more than a week ago.

That honeymoon didn't last very long.

crasher
03-11-2014, 07:29 AM
:mad:

I may wait to see if they fix 7 legion fiasco......worst dollars ever spent in 60 years of pounding the ground...

feel I have been ran over one to many times.....

I will not pay 20 DOLLARS FOR CONTENT NEVER DELIVERED AND ALREADY PAID FOR....

I DO NOT SEE MUTT AND JEFF diving into their glorious job......sorry bought cap locks (NOT)

I have over 99 days on Xbox 60 platform in Defiance ......at this point doubt I will make 100.....

The Devs have succeeded in burning all bridges and survivors then pissed on everyone else just to add insult

to injury .......stupid is as Stupid does......for what some orange cracker jack toys .....keep em ...
[video=.................../video]

Happy Trails
PanHeadJim

I think I see your problem.
You need a newer machine.

But a Knucklehead would be 20% cooler, too.

Bonehead
03-11-2014, 07:39 AM
They may just be generating a little demand for their new Legendary Weapon Kit.
Available at a bit store near you.

jimpugh
03-11-2014, 07:48 AM
I try to stay positive and look at the glass as half full instead of half empty.....

but being a realist one must weigh wisely .....Is it just one bad apple or a bad hair day ....

it gets to the point where you get like Rhett Butler.....disengaged ....

but I have been here all along and watched many a butt boy spew how great the game is.....and seen many butt hurt folks...

at what point is it no longer fun or amusing ......like Rhett ......I do have a life......

And Some one finally says.... the King has no cloths... on ......

will it get fixed.... doubt it.....eggs are the only thing that can not be unscrambled.....

do I have Xbox One you bet ....did I pick a new game at the party last night .....you bet......but its just one of many ....

A moving target is harder to hit than one standing still.... with your head in the sand.... and you butt in the AIR....

I hope they snap out of it ......but at this point.... SHOW ME..... you want me to reach into my pocket... earn... My Respect

Happy Trails
PanHeadJim

Extreme Rugburn
03-11-2014, 09:39 AM
I cant wait for the last dlc so i can ditch this game. I blew through 3.6 million salvage and bought 113 T4 boxes and got 14 oranges, no oj grenades, no orange shields, one AR (thunder with no nano and machinist synergy with crap rolls), in fact only 2 of the 14 oranges were "good and usable". I have sold 8 of them already in two packages netting only 60k. If it werent for the Big boomer it would have been a total loss.

Logain
03-11-2014, 11:13 AM
If you score top tier, (27K points (and please stop after that so others can hit it)), you have a very good chance of scoring an orange. (Until this post, when they'll bork that too).

Umfafa please don't go!!! You taught us all to do the Fafa Dancy Dance when we get 27K (40K). If you're gone, I'll do the Fafa Dance in your honor if I ever happen to get a top tier score score again.

/dance
/dance
/dance (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?144043-Come-dancy-dance-with-me)

PS If you do happen to go, I would love to buy some of your guns off of you.