PDA

View Full Version : Ego Error - 1,398,167,892

Dar Katan
03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
My current ego level is 1,398,167,892. That's what I called dedicated to the game, haha!

Game guru
03-11-2014, 01:13 PM
My current ego level is 1,398,167,892. That's what I called dedicated to the game, haha!

Go get/buy a shield. Whats tbe cap. Lol. 2mill

Game guru
03-11-2014, 01:13 PM

Go get/buy a shield. Whats tbe cap. Lol. 2mill

wartitan
03-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Good call...remind me not to buy any weapons or lockboxes....Don't want the weapon to have an effed up EGO level...

DSW
03-11-2014, 01:21 PM
i'd buy a gun or two if i'd get to such a level just to see how big it's stats would be.

Deunan
03-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Or you could buy a shield and see if it has ludicrous shield stength. If they fix the EGO rating and the EGO rating on the shield goes down as well but the shield strength remains the same then....muahahahahaha

wartitan
03-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Truth, that could be epic! Now if only I could get in the game, on attempt number two to patch the game...

crasher
03-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Wait til he tries to find somebody to sell his new gear to.

Kibblehouse
03-11-2014, 01:35 PM
I think the plan was not to sell it, but to stroll up to someone in PVP and have them wonder why they emptied all their mags into him and still didnt dent his shield.

crasher
03-11-2014, 01:37 PM
I think the plan was not to sell it, but to stroll up to someone in PVP and have them wonder why they emptied all their mags into him and still didnt dent his shield.

At that level, his shield only increased 39 in damage over my E-4538.
:)

Dar Katan
03-11-2014, 02:19 PM
The guns / shields are 4769. I'll take a screenshot later to prove my ego rating.

baylan
03-11-2014, 03:27 PM
My ego error was only 65,536

Bonehead
03-11-2014, 03:29 PM
My ego error was only 65,536

Well you're just not trying.

baylan
03-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Sorry I will try harder next time

Bentu
03-11-2014, 03:33 PM

How many days played :)

Bonehead
03-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Atta Boy Baylan!!

CM Kiwibird
03-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Congratulations! You've won the game! :o

Just kidding. It's a visual bug, they're working on that right now. It didn't seem like it would transfer to Live, but it did, and we're squishing it.

baylan
03-11-2014, 04:19 PM
No worries just caught me off guard when i logged on

Sliverbaer
03-11-2014, 04:19 PM

Just kidding. It's a visual bug, they're working on that right now. It didn't seem like it would transfer to Live, but it did, and we're squishing it.

It's been awhile since I played on PS3, so I kinda freaked. Don't remember being that high EGO. Haha.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2626/13093265093_ceb432bb59_z.jpg

stefb42
03-11-2014, 04:25 PM
well i just patched game up and everything was dark and blocky(again, happened on casthian dlc too) and i was EGO 1,469,223,191, i logged out and started game back up only for it to start reinstalling the game from the disc then proceeded to download the patches i'd just downloaded again, so with an ego that high does that mean i've won the game too? sure hope so because that means i wont need to play it anymore

EternalRain
03-11-2014, 04:36 PM
lol...just signed on for a second time tonight...and my ego is: 1,941,926,815

CM Kiwibird
03-11-2014, 04:42 PM
lol...just signed on for a second time tonight...and my ego is: 1,941,926,815

There's so much winning today! Everyone wins! :o

http://i.imgur.com/e5Xc9W3.gif

It's a bug, so that's an appropriate gif, right? I think so.

They're still working on it from what I last saw.

duction
03-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Haha very appropriate :D

Highest I've been is 35000 so I'm feeling a little left out :(

quick
03-11-2014, 04:53 PM

The squishing has been done, when the fixie? No offence but this dlc is going to run off lots of people I had hopes for this dlc but it is what it is.

Overtkill21
03-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Sweet! I am EGO 1,379,402,873...anyone got a shield?

Dar Katan
03-11-2014, 04:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/geQTfbD.jpg?1

It literally just went up with this last re-log.

Dar Katan
03-11-2014, 05:12 PM
How high can it go? Anyone break 3 billion yet?

Warhorse500
03-11-2014, 05:22 PM

Dude, ya gotta get outta the house more often...;);););)
Lulz...

N3gativeCr33p
03-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Bummer... my EGO level never changed, even though I was greeted with the black terrain/character look on my first login attempt today.

I really feel left out. :(

CM Kiwibird
03-11-2014, 05:25 PM
How high can it go? Anyone break 3 billion yet?

If someone breaks 3, I'll draw them a picture. :o

Amack
03-11-2014, 05:26 PM
It is a true shame that you were nowhere to be found when we really needed you Kiwi.

rebtattoo
03-11-2014, 05:30 PM
It is a true shame that you were nowhere to be found when we really needed you Kiwi.Her or Scapes...Meh

Dar Katan
03-11-2014, 05:30 PM
If someone breaks 3, I'll draw them a picture. :o

I'll just have to try harder! Currently after being dropped from the server my ego is now 1,659,591,338. Dang.

CM Kiwibird
03-11-2014, 06:13 PM
I'll just have to try harder! Currently after being dropped from the server my ego is now 1,659,591,338. Dang.

I'd settle for 2.5, probably. We'll see how it goes. Keep trying, I've got some mad MS paint skills that are just itching to be utilized.

Dar Katan
03-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Crap. My Ego is back to 4,769.

R69L
03-11-2014, 06:29 PM
I'd settle for 2.5, probably. We'll see how it goes. Keep trying, I've got some mad MS paint skills that are just itching to be utilized.

Someone apparently had 35 bil, but they fixed it.

CM Kiwibird
03-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Someone apparently had 35 bil, but they fixed it.

Point me at them! Do you remember their forum name?

r2nddan
03-11-2014, 06:46 PM

Glad someone thinks this is funny. Is the $80 lockbox a bug or a joke too?

Dar Katan
03-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Glad someone thinks this is funny. Is the $80 lockbox a bug or a joke too?

Dude, this is funny. Lighten up bit :)

R69L
03-11-2014, 06:52 PM

No sorry it was ingame. They kept going up each relog until it was fixed. That was the highest they got though. Can't remeber their name though :P Thoughwe can just pretend it was me.

r2nddan
03-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Dude, this is funny. Lighten up bit :)
Paying money to a company that cant do things right, and then being mocked by the game's moderator is not funny. Maybe you enjoy being robbed and then joked at by the one of the robbers. I guess im one to talk because ive bought all the dlc. Still, at least take your incompetence seriously.

r2nddan
03-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Just got a message from kiwibird. She/he is just trying to keep things light. I apologize.

Amack
03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Just got a message from kiwibird. She/he is just trying to keep things light. I apologize.

These responses that we are getting R2nddan must keep happening. If they don't then it is pointless in my opinion. Why are we finally getting responses now? What changed? Those are my questions. Did they just wake up today and say, maybe we should respond to these people now?

r2nddan
03-11-2014, 07:24 PM
These responses that we are getting R2nddan must keep happening. If they don't then it is pointless in my opinion. Why are we finally getting responses now? What changed? Those are my questions. Did they just wake up today and say, maybe we should respond to these people now?
It's funny how simple and easy it is to forgive people when they own up. Its all i have ever asked for from this company. The words: we are sorry, thank you, we are working on it, etc go a very long way.

N3gativeCr33p
03-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Why are we finally getting responses now? What changed? Those are my questions. Did they just wake up today and say, maybe we should respond to these people now?

You already mentioned it... damage control.

r2nddan
03-11-2014, 07:30 PM
You already mentioned it... damage control.
Call it whatever you want. Its better than nothing and i hope it continues. Ive been screwed by plenty of game companies but i least they say thank you. Sorry is a word that is more rare however. Unfortunately.

N3gativeCr33p
03-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Call it whatever you want. Its better than nothing and i hope it continues. Ive been screwed by plenty of game companies but i least they say thank you. Sorry is a word that is more rare however. Unfortunately.

I didn't call it anything, I remember Amack saying something vaguely similar in a different thread and it seemed rather apropos.

I'm at that point in my life where I'm fully aware how a little information goes a loooooong way, and it's much better than hearing nothing at all. It's also worth mentioning that I'm secure enough to admit when I am wrong. Just wish there were more people in the world like me in that regard, though.

r2nddan
03-11-2014, 07:37 PM
I didn't call it anything, I remember Amack saying something vaguely similar in a different thread and it seemed rather apropos.

I'm at that point in my life where I'm fully aware how a little information goes a loooooong way, and it's much better than hearing nothing at all. It's also worth mentioning that I'm secure enough to admit when I am wrong. Just wish there were more people in the world like me in that regard, though.

Well said. I agree.

firemist
03-11-2014, 07:50 PM

So basically you went live without fully testing the DLC? You knew the bug existed in your development environment but you still went live on a feeling? Does the developer group in your company have a minimum standard for secure application maintenance? If not, you should consider one to alleviate the risk you are incurring right now losing players....

Amack
03-11-2014, 07:51 PM
I've even received a PM now too. I really about fell out of my chair.
No one ever wants to talk to me like a human being, and I understand that to an extent.

This is similar to the hole in our trust that has been dug...

http://i58.tinypic.com/35j02th.jpg

It is going to take a huge amount of work to fill this hole in.

You need to keep these PMs flowing to many, many, many, other people in these forums. I do appreciate it more than words can describe.

CM Kiwibird
03-11-2014, 07:57 PM
I've even received a PM now too. I really about fell out of my chair.
No one ever wants to talk to me like a human being, and I understand that to an extent.

This is similar to the hole in our trust that has been dug...

http://i58.tinypic.com/35j02th.jpg

It is going to take a huge amount of work to fill this hole in.

You need to keep these PM's flowing to many, many, many, other people in these forums. I do appreciate it more than words can describe.

http://i.imgur.com/EvRoU5n.gif

The council has spoken.

We'll do our best! Make sure to check out the new posts by Scapes. :o

N3gativeCr33p
03-11-2014, 08:08 PM

Time to warm up those MS paint skills, this is what I was greeted with when I logged in 5 minutes ago...

;)

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r67/N3gativeCr33p/FunnyEGO_zps83f4f187.gif

CM Kiwibird
03-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Time to warm up those MS paint skills, this is what I was greeted with when I logged in 5 minutes ago...

;)

http://i.imgur.com/NBGjUYG.png

I hope you like bees. (Or what I think a bee probably looks like.)

Dar Katan
03-11-2014, 08:42 PM

;)

Haha, nice! It is only 555 Mill, but still, nice! :D

CM Kiwibird
03-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Haha, nice! It is only 5.5 Mill, but still, nice!

I figured I'd still roll with it.

http://i.imgur.com/AC8xh52.gif

Error404
03-12-2014, 02:31 PM
I figured I'd still roll with it.

http://i.imgur.com/AC8xh52.gif

CM Kiwibird, the community manager we need, but not the community manager we deserve.

I'm still so proud of you, having seen you rise up from being the most realistic and human GM around.

And the fact you're mucking in with us forum scrubs now shows how much you care and always have.

You're the first Trion staff member to hold my full respect, because, I know, with 110% certainty that this is how you've always been and likely how you'll continue. Don't let these negative nancies get you down, I personally know you're a solid person and your very genuine and realistic forum interaction will go so very far with us.

Guys, Kiwibird is legit as ****, don't give her a hard time, she's always worked this hard to be awesome and does a great job of it. I can't speak for the rest of Trion, but Kiwibird has always been a kickass person that actually gives a damn. <3

Holy Bahamut3
03-12-2014, 02:39 PM

Oh boy now I can't wait to log in. Lol

N3gativeCr33p
03-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Haha, nice! It is only 555 Mill, but still, nice! :D

555 mill, 553 mill... who's counting? LMAO

And thanks for that fine display of MS Paint skills, Kiwi... I needed that! :)

Bonehead
03-12-2014, 02:45 PM

I kid you not, I am going to print that out and stick it up on the fridge with a magnet.

CM Kiwibird
03-12-2014, 03:11 PM
CM Kiwibird, the community manager we need, but not the community manager we deserve.

I'm still so proud of you, having seen you rise up from being the most realistic and human GM around.

And the fact you're mucking in with us forum scrubs now shows how much you care and always have.

You're the first Trion staff member to hold my full respect, because, I know, with 110% certainty that this is how you've always been and likely how you'll continue. Don't let these negative nancies get you down, I personally know you're a solid person and your very genuine and realistic forum interaction will go so very far with us.

Guys, Kiwibird is legit as ****, don't give her a hard time, she's always worked this hard to be awesome and does a great job of it. I can't speak for the rest of Trion, but Kiwibird has always been a kickass person that actually gives a damn. <3
I remember you. :o I'll keep doing my best. It's always so nice to see people who remember me from my GM days!

Oh boy now I can't wait to log in. Lol
It looks like the issue should be resolved with this hotfix that just finished, but I'm totally down for drawing bugs for bugs in the future.

And thanks for that fine display of MS Paint skills, Kiwi... I needed that! :)
I'm glad you liked it! I paid special attention to the eyes. Eyes are important.

I kid you not, I am going to print that out and stick it up on the fridge with a magnet.
I cannot convey with words the amount of joy that this brings to my day, so I'm going to use a gif. (My favorite gif!)
http://i.imgur.com/pnCkIBF.gif

Amack
03-12-2014, 03:31 PM
I cannot convey with words the amount of joy that this brings to my day, so I'm going to use a gif. (My favorite gif!)
http://i.imgur.com/pnCkIBF.gif

Oh how cute! A little baby hellbug.

Error404
03-12-2014, 03:43 PM
I remember you. :o I'll keep doing my best. It's always so nice to see people who remember me from my GM days!

I don't forget people that show a level of professionalism that also offers a genuine front. Amusingly, when I contacted you on Livechat for the first time, you weren't even able to fix my issue at that point, but I remembered you because you were honest' didn't dance around the straight up hard facts and were as friendly as you were professional.

Your responses didn't feel or read scripted as had been my previous experiences with Livechat, so you immediately stuck out as a person that cares for her job. Each time we spoke, I was sure to send a recommendation email regarding your performance as you always went above and beyond with a strong understanding of the issues at hand and addressed them in the most professional (yet human, without robotic responses) manner possible.

Seeing you here, alone, gives me hope for communication between the forums and staff, because, I know, for a fact, you care.

You left a strong and tasteful impression on me and I havealmost no doubts that the forumers shall see, in time, that you aren't the temporary bandaid communications we've had in the past, and, provided no higher ups step in, the real deal that we've been asking for, for a VERY long time. <3

Amack
03-12-2014, 03:50 PM
I don't forget people that show a level of professionalism that also offers a genuine front. Amusingly, when I contacted you on Livechat for the first time, you weren't even able to fix my issue at that point, but I remembered you because you were honest' didn't dance around the straight up hard facts and were as friendly as you were professional.

True story. I know it is.

Your responses didn't feel or read scripted as had been my previous experiences with Livechat, so you immediately stuck out as a person that cares for her job. Each time we spoke, I was sure to send a recommendation email regarding your performance as you always went above and beyond with a strong understanding of the issues at hand and addressed them in the most professional (yet human, without robotic responses) manner possible.

I shall do the same after today.

Seeing you here, alone, gives me hope for communication between the forums and staff, because, I know, for a fact, you care.

You are not wrong. True Story Part II.

You left a strong and tasteful impression on me and I have almost no doubts that the forumers shall see, in time, that you aren't the temporary bandaid communications we've had in the past, and, provided no higher ups step in, the real deal that we've been asking for, for a VERY long time. <3

It has begun!

MR RnFnR
03-12-2014, 04:46 PM
I had an ego error of ............. Wait for it...............

65,000 .

Bonehead
03-12-2014, 05:22 PM
It looks like the issue should be resolved with this hotfix that just finished, but I'm totally down for drawing bugs for bugs in the future.

I'm gonna need more magnets.