PDA

View Full Version : Trion, GET ON TOP OF THIS NOW

CRIXDA
03-11-2014, 02:28 PM
so it has begun.
up until now, it has been fun and games - grab@$$ around the office and making sure that GRIFT and TROVECRAFT gets everything that THEY need while the ba$t@rd redhead stepchild Defiance has just enough to limp along so that "The Company" can collect enough funds to pay for whatever.
THIS HAS TO STOP.
DON'T YOU CARE AT ALL?
Black Terrain?
a Bazzillion EGO?
a $100 Orange weapon?
What in this abortive attempt that you are pushing on us?
THIS IS THE BIG VAUNTED DLC THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!
You don't care at all.
sit back and laugh at us, We were STUPID enough to pay for this?
is that your attitude?
where are Scapes and Ocho?
Frickin Drunk?

infract me. whoop-de-doo.
at least I will know that Tyrannos is still on the freakin job over there.

wartitan
03-11-2014, 02:31 PM
I agree on the $100 dollar gun comment, but you if you have black texture and EGO issues, you do need to go back through and reinstall. Once I reinstalled the game and patch, everything seems great. I'm actually going to enjoy playing the DLC when I get the chance to dive a bit deeper in...

Elastik Spastik
03-11-2014, 02:35 PM
so it has begun.
up until now, it has been fun and games - grab@$$ around the office and making sure that GRIFT and TROVECRAFT gets everything that THEY need while the ba$t@rd redhead stepchild Defiance has just enough to limp along so that "The Company" can collect enough funds to pay for whatever.
THIS HAS TO STOP.
DON'T YOU CARE AT ALL?
Black Terrain?
a Bazzillion EGO?
a $100 Orange weapon?
What in this abortive attempt that you are pushing on us?
THIS IS THE BIG VAUNTED DLC THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!
You don't care at all.
sit back and laugh at us, We were STUPID enough to pay for this?
is that your attitude?
where are Scapes and Ocho?
Frickin Drunk?

infract me. whoop-de-doo.
at least I will know that Tyrannos is still on the freakin job over there.

Im with ya mate this is fvcking ridiculous. The dlc was **** too. Im really fvcking giving up on this game. Trion has just ruined everything. This game is fvcked.

CRIXDA
03-11-2014, 02:37 PM
I understand, Titan.
I am just beyond LIVID today with everything that has been going on and there is no doubt in my mind that "The Company" needs to get on top of this entire situation.
much respect to you and your clan, of course.
there has been way too much slack taken and We have been slapped around and given nothing for it.

N3gativeCr33p
03-11-2014, 02:39 PM
DLC4... the return of black terrain. I'm pretty much done dealing with this same song and dance.

I will never ever ever ever ever support this company in the future. And to think I used to hear people say that things would take a turn for the better once Scottie Hartsman was back in the fold. LMFAO

Fancypants
03-11-2014, 04:20 PM
I understand, Titan.
I am just beyond LIVID today with everything that has been going on and there is no doubt in my mind that "The Company" needs to get on top of this entire situation.
much respect to you and your clan, of course.
there has been way too much slack taken and We have been slapped around and given nothing for it.C'mon Crix.. ask yourself:

WWJD?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128795/2839206-keep_hope_alive_.jpg

Tyrannos
03-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!