PDA

View Full Version : Solo player unhappy with new changes

Bullyboutya
03-11-2014, 03:43 PM
I hate the new scoring system, don't like the new arenas, I can't play solo anymore. Trion you just killed the game for me :(
As a season pass holder you just bleeped me over.
I just got back into defiance 2 weeks prior to DLC 4. Defiance was fun again now not so much.
Going back to my PS4 Trion the chages you made, were not needed.

To sum it up i hate the new DLC worse one yet right up there with DLC3.
The store lmao 8000 bits really lol i give up I'm lost for words.

Amack
03-11-2014, 04:07 PM
I am speechless as well. It was fun while it lasted. I'm out.
I wish everyone else who continues to stick this out the best of luck.

Edited: Like it matters anymore.

Zombie Stark
03-11-2014, 04:38 PM
I agree, this new scoring system is completely one sided. Geared toward group play only. It's completely unfair for the players who prefer or have to (and there are reasons) play solo. Once again trion figures out a way to turn away a part of its player base....

Dust Jacket
03-11-2014, 05:02 PM
I lurk here quite often. Haven't logged into game since probably august or so since imo its just not worth the frustration. Still check forums cause I find its kinda like that car crash you just can't look away from. Horrible n fascinating at the same time. But I digress...

Trion if you've managed to chase away Amack you done fd up good. Ive watched as he/she has patiently and thoroughly tried to keep a positive attitude towards your game, forum and player base. Always Amack was quick to point out the good stuff you've done for the game and to try to keep the player base in general from complete nuclear meltdown. Granted this was usually met with very high resistance n lots of backlash but Amack kept keeping on.

If you've gone n pushed Him/her right out of the game well you gone done fd up more than I thought was possible. Good job.

*starts slow hand clap*

r2nddan
03-11-2014, 05:11 PM
I lurk here quite often. Haven't logged into game since probably august or so since imo its just not worth the frustration. Still check forums cause I find its kinda like that car crash you just can't look away from. Horrible n fascinating at the same time. But I digress...

Trion if you've managed to chase away Amack you done fd up good. Ive watched as he/she has patiently and thoroughly tried to keep a positive attitude towards your game, forum and player base. Always Amack was quick to point out the good stuff you've done for the game and to try to keep the player base in general from complete nuclear meltdown. Granted this was usually met with very high resistance n lots of backlash but Amack kept keeping on.

If you've gone n pushed Him/her right out of the game well you gone done fd up more than I thought was possible. Good job.

*starts slow hand clap*
Wait! What? Amack? No way! The sky is definitely falling!

Goth Angel
03-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Woah... Yeah. :(
I'm a loner player to.. The main thing I'm annoyed at tho is the charges to thorn liro from what I've heard on the fourms.. Really? That was the last thing I liked in this game. There was nothing wrong with it. Why ruin it with no death rewards. :(

Gazz
03-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Similar story, bought the game and the season pass, from the start.
I don't do "group play" due to various reasons, but this is beyond belief.

Most of us have put up with all your glitches, bugs and changes nobody asked for, however what you are doing is just driving away players..
:mad:

drackiller
03-12-2014, 12:52 AM

*starts slow hand clap*
I make yours my words, nothing more to add.