PDA

View Full Version : Completely Unacceptable

Extreme Rugburn
03-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Trion, I will never purchase another product from you again. This game and your company have become a joke. It is completely unacceptable how you screw up pretty much everything you do. I mean why is it that when I log in after downloading the patch that my entire game looks like Hiroshima after the bomb dropped and when I dashboard and enter the game I now have to redownload the game to hardrive!? Everytime you try to fix or change something you mess something up. Do you have junior high school students as technicians and game designers in order to save money? Whoever runs this company needs to fire the lot of you. This is perhaps the worst manages game I have ever taken part in. Rant over and thank you for all that you dont do.

Tyrannos
03-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!