PDA

View Full Version : Re installing.

17zlethal
03-11-2014, 07:47 PM
okay so I didn't go through my hd and remove everything just restarted the game. will this fix the issue with the black mess or do I need to delete it off my hd and do it?

N3gativeCr33p
03-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Delete anything patch related and then let it re-install, and then re-patch. All character info is safe, as it's stored on their end. I've had to do this twice now, you really have nothing to lose.

Extreme Rugburn
03-11-2014, 08:19 PM
okay so I didn't go through my hd and remove everything just restarted the game. will this fix the issue with the black mess or do I need to delete it off my hd and do it?

I downloaded the patch and had the same blackness. I had to dashboard and when I started the game again I had to redownload the game to HD and then when that was done it started another patching process that said it would take an hour and a half. I left my xbox on and have not been able to check it yet. This game is extremely dissapointing and everything Trion does seems counterproductive to the game and it players. Ill probably receive another infraction for these comments, but oh well, nothing really seems to matter.

anthonybgtn7
03-11-2014, 08:21 PM
What is this games rng exactly?

17zlethal
03-11-2014, 09:29 PM
I'll be pretty pissed if I re-install and **** doesn't work.. here's to hoping.

Irteip Zeugirdor
03-11-2014, 09:49 PM
Re-patching....very frustrating to say the least. So Thank You Trion. Way to go to convince players to buy a DLC.