PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

anthonybgtn7
03-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Why is it that 7th legion blades are not trade able this games loot system is terrible I was hoping to purchase a legendary one but yet again for some strange and magical reason it's still not tradeable do I ask WHY? :mad:

Atticus Batman
03-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Why is it that 7th legion blades are not trade able this games loot system is terrible I was hoping to purchase a legendary one but yet again for some strange and magical reason it's still not tradeable do I ask WHY? :mad:

They have said from the start, that blades would not be tradable, because they feel they should be earned since they are one of the very few unique weapons in game...etc..etc

drackiller
03-12-2014, 02:22 AM
I was hopping that we could trade them, i`v been hanging to 3 blades with that in mind.
Well, i guess i`ll have to scrap them :(

Atticus Batman
03-12-2014, 02:28 AM
I was hopping that we could trade them, i`v been hanging to 3 blades with that in mind.
Well, i guess i`ll have to scrap them :(

What bugs me is that any items from a rep vender supply crate bought before gunslings, stay untradable, so I have orange shields and guns that are good but I will never use and can not trade. Where is that Extra life vendor when we need it?

drackiller
03-12-2014, 05:52 AM
What bugs me is that any items from a rep vender supply crate bought before gunslings, stay untradable, so I have orange shields and guns that are good but I will never use and can not trade. Where is that Extra life vendor when we need it?

It`s coming, soon.
They have their best techs working on it. :)

Iceberg
03-12-2014, 05:54 AM
It`s coming, soon.
They have their best techs working on it. :)

That sounds like a long fulfilling chase.

Blondin
03-12-2014, 06:38 AM
They have said from the start, that blades would not be tradable, because they feel they should be earned since they are one of the very few unique weapons in game...etc..etc
And they feel like they will be able to sell you one in the shop on next dlc, but don't worry for a good price, only 5000 bits (orange one ofc they are not thief).