PDA

View Full Version : Arena: DyDekuso's Chamber Needs a Hotfix

sakamoto123
03-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Getting the gold on DyDekuso's Chamber is hard, 100k I have gold on all of the New dlc arena but this one.
now I'm not saying fix it because its hard, I'm saying fix it because its impossible.
killing all the mobs for multiplier of x3 is easy, killing DyDekuso's when you have x3 is easy. but even when you can beat the level with a x3 you get 60-90k this does not add up.
8 out of the 9 Arenas are all fun with 4 players and easy when you know what to do, but this one. Somethings not right with it.

Nashtalia
03-12-2014, 02:15 PM
i still have not defeated Dekuso...and he's Nim 2.0 to me

spamming newb tactics and such

:rolleyes:

Lightningman
03-12-2014, 02:18 PM
I agree with this and they should lower ridgecrest mines score to like 60k or 70k

Etaew
03-12-2014, 02:19 PM
i still have not defeated Dekuso...and he's Nim 2.0 to me

spamming newb tactics and such

:rolleyes:
Yeah I found it painful, so I called friends to run through the arenas with me.

tabularasa
03-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Got gold this morning with my clanmates (Arsenic , Fuzzle, Zalifax). Get some protection spikes, kill raiders, kill dekuso. Simple. Just keep rotating spikes.

Arsenic_Touch
03-12-2014, 02:22 PM
I was able to get gold with a group earlier today. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary as far as I know. Just made sure to call out our focus on teamspeak.

MurmuringJASON
03-12-2014, 02:24 PM
I think they pick a number at random for gold. It definately needs to be lowered

sericks
03-12-2014, 02:34 PM
they should have different numbers when going solo bc i solo'd them all that was fun.

Fuzzle
03-12-2014, 06:10 PM
The trick to gold on this one is
a) Be in a 4 player group.
b) When the "Survive" waves (there's 3 of them) come, kill as fast as possible. If it's easier for you, point each player in a direction and have them guard the 2 doors at each spawn location that the raiders will drop out of to spawn camp them.

If you get 2 tankers to spawn, you're probably pretty sure to get gold.

Some extra tips:
The 3rd wave gets heavy so you should have someone drop a protection spike here for sure.
If you stand in the middle of the arena, you have angles on every direction raiders can come from.
The tanker on the 2nd wave can be used to clear some walls for extra lines of sight. (When he shoots, roll behind a wall, but not too close to it).
Have someone use a bonfire to keep him lit on fire while shooting Dekuso. Opportunist points help.
The bonfire is also great at getting past rioter shields, and scoring extra points on tankers.
If you are using the bonfire, use preparedness perk to save time reloading it. Fire it once, switch to your AR/SMG/Whatever and when the fire burns back, switch back to a loaded bonfire.

Dekuso is definitely one of the harder ones to get gold on (besides matron, which is just a feat in trying your patience). It's definitely doable, and in my opinion one of the more accurate score tiers for a co-op group. They did say they didn't mind needing a group to get gold on these since they were designed to be co-op and not single player maps. When you get gold, you know you and your team were really playing gold medal worthy.

Littleweasel
03-12-2014, 06:53 PM
they should have different numbers when going solo bc i solo'd them all that was fun.

i agree the scoring for gold should be determined on how many people are actually in the map rather than trying to make people play them in a 4 player group

Pilot
05-10-2014, 06:07 PM
I recently went to do this arena to get my gold. Beating him has never been a problem, Point the gun and pull the trigger. Everything dies. The problem is the scoring. In simple terms, why should I not get gold for being able to beat him myself? Is the only way to get gold by having a group?

Atticus Batman
05-11-2014, 01:36 AM
The only guaranteed way to get gold on any gunslinger arena is with a group. They said most should be able to sol and maybe get a bronze, but if you want gold you need to group up. Btw just killing dekuso does NOT get you enough points to get a gold. YOu must keep the mult at 3 and keep killing the enemy spawns.

Go in with a group, ignore Dekuso, kill everything else and when you are less than 2k away from gold, go ahead and destroy fishtank head.